Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife got me the hotchkis springs and FE1 shocks for the rear since i have FE3. I guided her in the right direction. Here is a before pic taken when I first got the rims a couple of years ago and a few afters. Excuse the dirty car....If anyone is wondering about lowering with 20x8.5 +35 with 245/35/20 you will have to roll the hell out your fenders. Also take into account if you have FE3 and you switch to FE1 in the rear, that gave me another 1.5in drop or so on top of the 1in from the springs

Front

Rear

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport model/package
1,058 Posts
Looks great. My coilovers should be here in a couple weeks. Excited to get them on. You said you had to roll the fenders for 20's? Most members don't have issues with that. I will be doing 20's, but if needed my friend just bought a brand new fender roller!

·
Registered
Cadillac
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great. My coilovers should be here in a couple weeks. Excited to get them on. You said you had to roll the fenders for 20's? Most members don't have issues with that. I will be doing 20's, but if needed my friend just bought a brand new fender roller!
They are also trypically running +38 offset or higher. If your running +35 or lower with a 245 tire on at least an 8.5 in rim you will have to roll if you lower it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts