Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I just want to thank Flyboy and Shauna for all their help. Without them, this purchase wouldn't have happened.

Now.... Onto today :D Drove down to Michigan with my dad today and picked up the V. '04 with 12,7xx miles on it, black on black. Went there, and drove it, loved it. I've never owned a manual transmission car, I've driven them, but never really on busy streets, so I was nervous as hell. But, I did make it all the way home to Toronto without a problem or stalling it once.

Now, onto the pics.. (mines the one with no plates and doesn't look as cool)
Flyboy and me....

BTW, I got a ride in Flyboy's car, and WOW. That thing is a BEAST!!! It's loud as hell and just THROWS you into your seat. An AMAZING machine!

Again, thanks to Flyboy and Shauna for all their help, and coming out to lunch today :)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Jon,
You're welcome!!! It was great meeting you and your Dad:highfive: Thanks for lunch BTW. You have a fine car there and glad you got through Customs and home okay. Stay in touch. Like roadracer said.....be careful driving it in the winter.:thumbsup:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
Jon, it looks very nice! Glad you made the visit down here to Michigan. And, Flyboy is quite a guy (in the nice sorta way), isn't he? Stay in touch here on the forum!;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts