Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. The kit said Volant all over it like 6 times. So I unscrewed the BIG ass volant tag on the airbox and just happened to have a V emblem laying around so I threw it in the way of the screw holes.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
2005 CTS-V (Sold), 2017 Volt Premier (16-yr-old son), '16 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,944 Posts
Wow, I love the V emblem on the box! That was a great idea.:highfive: I've got a few of those emblems laying around that I was going to peddle on ebay, but I think I'll save one for my Volant. Mine was sent Wednesday ... can't wait. Where did you get it from? I bought from Premier Truck; they're a supporting vendor here (I believe) and the best price I could find. Any noise? Any noticeable SOTP difference? :cool2:

·
Registered
04 cts-v
189 Posts
How much Parker, I want to get one soon and exhaust. Can't keep my car stock forever LOL

Sucks probably wont be able to drive it till christmas to

JET

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice touch on the V emblem. Where did you get it?

I'm planning to buy the Volant CAI from Premier Truck ($295 delivered) and would like to add the emblem as well.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
The heat would most likely fog the plexi-glass, but that would be bad ass. Maybe someone manufactures a high temp heat resistant plexi... That would be pretty sick.

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
Ordered mine from Premier a couple of days ago. You guys must've cleaned them out. David said they were out of stock at the time but he'd already placed his refill order with Volant. I should get mine next week. Definitely best price around, worth waiting for. Gotta snag one of those V pieces now. Looks cherry!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I tried to instal my Volant yesterday and found the I was short 1 of the mass air flow gaskets. I got the entire stock box out before I found I was missing the part. (I know, should have checked all parts before starting.:thepan: ) Anyway, I do not see how the Volant air box fastens into the car. The drawing that came with the unit shows it being fastened to the radiator core support, but I can not see how this works. Can anyone tell me how this works.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts