Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS DI AWD Black Raven/Ebony Interior
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2009 CTS AWD DI with PDQ package on May 1st. As you can see, I got a little customizing done as well. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI Black Raven
233 Posts
Congrats with the new ride.

Is that the E&G kit. It looks nice. I really like the kit. I'm still stuck on what kit I would like either the Vogue of the E&G.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the E&G kit as well. I'm not familiar with the Vogue. The clear tail lights were a surprise, but I like the look.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That Vogue kit is very nice! I can see why endo is having trouble choosing! Regarding the type of rims, I honestly don't know. I saw them on another car, took a photo and told the custom shop that's what I wanted. I went with the quad tail pipes because I hadn't seen it before. I wanted a look that looks a bit different from others I've seen. I think the Euro spec tail/brake lights do it along with the quad pipes.

·
Registered
Cadillac 08CTS Hot Lava 3.6DI RWD special edition
74 Posts
I do like the Quad tailpipes, not much of a fan of the "Euro" clear lenses, but that is just my preference.. no "slamming" or cut down meant!:cool2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
None taken! Outfitting your CTS is much akin to art: "To each his reach", to paraphrase funk-master George Clinton. :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since I've only had the car for 48 hours, I'm not sure what I'll do next. lordbaby: I believe GMFAN was paraphrasing Tony the Tiger: grrrrrreat! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts