Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get my HRE wheels with tires...bought StealthV's set....so I had to get the old tires dismounted and get my current tires on.

Wait.. let's rewind a couple months when I got my brand new Toyo T1Rs put on my OEM wheels... I haven't touched them since.. Les Schwab in Bellevue on 148th did all the work.. torqued the lug nuts and all. So I figured, I'd take it back because I have toyo tires. BIG MISTAKE!!

So i go in today.. have the wheels on my HREs dismounted.. they go to take off my OEM wheels off the Cadillac... and they bust the wheel lock nut!!!!!! WTF??!!!

They ask.. who put these on... i point right back at the shop... "YOU GUYS DID!!"

They go silent.

I stop them from taking off the other wheels?? Demand them to figure out a way to fix this because there ain't no way I'm rolling around town with one lug missing.

I tell the assistant manager SHANE.. that my car is going to the dealership and I'm going to have the dealership fix this... they are the experts. I also said that I would have them send Les Schwab the bill. Shane turns to me and said... we won't pay for it. He says.. we won't accept other work.

I look at the mother fawker and say... OTHER WORK? THEY ARE THE F#CKING DEALERSHIP.. THEY KNOW THIS CAR BETTER THAN YOU F#CK NUTS. Hell.. I know not to put the air gun to the freaking lock nut and let it spin for 30 seconds....let alone put lug nuts on the car properly.

I mean at this point.. I'm livid.. I'm about to bash faces in.. I spout off my attorney, the attorney general, Les schwab corporate and all the crap I could think of off the top of my head. These f#ckers are going to pay.

IT's closing time, they won't fix it right there on the spot... tell me to leave... I drive home with one missing lug nut (the broken lock)... time to post, contact my lawyer, contact Les Schwab and get these nut f#ckers to pay for the damage they did to my car.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sucks that you have to deal with this, but a sheared off lug is not the end of the world. If it is anything like my Grand Cherokee, you press out the broken one and press in a new one. I would be more worried about these idiots scratching your new rims.

-Eric

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
You broke my wheel locks and refuse to fix it because it's closing time?

FANTASY = Me ->:want: :duck:<-Dealer

REALITY = Me -> :rant2: :bigroll: <- Dealer

Like they really care.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Whatever you do.. DO NOT drive around too long with that lug missing. You WILL warp your rotors and possibly the wheel hub.

I know, I trashed my own on my M3. Not too bad of an expense as I replaced it myself, but the tally... $50 in tools (needed a 42mm socket - YIKES!), $250 in rotor, $250 in hub and two days on stands.

Go after them until nothing is left in ya.

P

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Don't every throw the first punch. Eight years of ultimate fighting has taught me a good deal with dealing with the law. Let them throw the first punch, especialy if you're trained. After the first punch, its self defense. And then you can go for the eyes. I tore a bouncer's face from his inner eye socket to his nostril, then front-collar choked him unconscous. All while he was on top of me on the floor, in my guard. I was able to walk out without the cops called because it looked like he attacked me, which is what really happened. I still feel a little bad about that, but I didn't even have time to think at that moment.

Write a letter, call your lawyer, and stay out of jail. Its not worth it. Really.

·
Registered
16 Posts
damn jin sorry to hear about that. i learned long ago to avoid les schwab. i usually remove the wheels from the car and then take them in to have the tires swapped. i realize you don't really have that option though. good luck with the repairs.

·
Registered
241 Posts
they suck. We had a van get hit and the body shop sent it to them to repair. Well we go the van back with the steering wheel turned 180 degrees the opposite way going straight down the road. Took van back to L.S. and thier reply "Sorry, we dont know how to fix that."

idiots. I wont spend a dime with them.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Uh, by the way ACE when I called you an ASS I was just kidding. Thought I'd better post that after reading your post. I like my face where it is thank you. It ain't much to look at, but it is mine afterall.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
My wife calls me worse...often. Now my little boy, 23mos, is getting in on the action. He already knows the arm-bar, punch, kick, and elbow...wicked elbow!!! I'm waiting on the rear-choke, too dangerous for a child to learn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
ace996