Cadillac Owners Forum banner

261 - 276 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wife and I finally broke down and got cell phones. So here are some iphone pics. Plus it finally warmed up enough to give her a hand wash. I've read some comments about white diamond tri-coat. "Old man, chick, beigey," whatever I love it and wish they would bring it back. It would almost make me seriously look at a '19.
I traded in my 2014 Malibu that was white diamond tri-coat, I absolutely love that color, it makes chrome jump out and really looks rich. I constantly had people ask me if it was a Cadillac. I'm with you they should bring it back!

·
Registered
406 Posts
They look great in white. I'm biased, but quite often an automaker takes beautifully, meticulously thought out styling and "refreshes" it just for the sake of change and not always for the better. I'm afraid such may be the case with the XTS. Can't say more as I may end up in one someday. ; )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Size are 20 inch and brand is FERRADA FR4. As far as i know I'm the only one running staggard on an All Wheel Drive system. I did the math and it works. I'm running 245/40/20 in the front and 275/35/20 in the back. The over all circumference i was off by like .4mm. I been running this set up for a year now and no issues and i push my car. I also have videos but i don't think we can upload videos on here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up my 2014 XTS V-Sport 2 days ago. I also own a 2005 CTS-V named Lucy, she had to get a nose job and is almost done! Both cars are bone stock and Lucy has 150k with all her service records. I have owned 15 or so Cadillacs in my 50 years and they have always been great cars. My XTS will be under sever duty doing Uber, Lyft, Roadie and Dispatch. I need a girls name for my XTS, just not Betty or Beulah.. LOL

Attachments

261 - 276 of 276 Posts