Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Tahoe
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know its not an Escalade :)

its a 2013 Tahoe LTZ with every option available, it might have more stuff then the escalade did :) I know the escalade didnt have the Trailer Brake Controller like this does. Here is the buildout.

I got a killer deal on this lease which is the reason I got it, For me to have gotten an Escalade with the options this truck has would of been $275 a month more then the Tahoe.

Plus its differnet on the inside, i didnt want another same body escalade and have the same interior, the slight differnce in the Tahoe makes it seem like a whole new truck to me :) Here are the pics ill get more later

according to the salesman its the most expensive Tahoe he has ever seen at $65K, good thing i got a killer Demo deal on it

MSRP
$57,150
Destination Freight Charge
$995
Options
White Diamond Tricoat
$995
Ebony, Custom Perforated Leather-appointed Seat Trim
20" chrome 6-tapered spoke design wheels (Dealer-installed)
$1,895
Sun, Entertainment and Destinations Package
$2,435

Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
$230

Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine
6-speed automatic transmission
Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
$200
Polished exhaust tips (Dealer-installed)
$125
Audio system with navigation
Second row bucket seats
Front console organizer (Dealer-installed)
$45
Rear cargo mat (Dealer-installed)
$70
Power sunroof
Power-retractable assist steps
$1,095
Options Total
$6,640
Accessories
(1) Wheel Lock and Nut Package
$140
Accessories Total Installation not included**
$140
Option/Package Discount
($450)
Total MSRP
$64,925

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Tahoe
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Elusive, its a badass truck, i loved the EXT but i did miss the room and seating of the SUV

·
Registered
2013 Tahoe
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im guessing with the

Heavy-Duty Trailering Package

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

I shouldnt have a problem LOL

·
Registered
08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
1,852 Posts
PeteKT said:
Thanks Elusive, its a badass truck, i loved the EXT but i did miss the room and seating of the SUV
Thats a nice rig

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Nice truck, I had many Suburban's before switching to Escalade's, I would drive Tahoe's if they would have the 6.2 engine because I get better deals on Chevy's. Good luck with your truck. :)

·
Registered
2013 Tahoe
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love it and to be honest i dont even notice the differnce in the engine, I do notice the diiffernce at the gas pump since it uses less gas though

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I love it and to be honest i dont even notice the differnce in the engine, I do notice the diiffernce at the gas pump since it uses less gas though
Nothing like new. It's probably me, my Escalade didn't have enough power, now it has a supercharger and 750 hp, of course my ctsv and ZR1 didn't have enough power either, but Katech fixed those problem, of course I guess most people wouldn't want a 340 hp snowmobile either, for the fuel issue I just purchased 2 gas stations. ;)

·
Registered
2013 Tahoe
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL nice one,

I just got the windows tinted and the Back emblem Chromed out, next to have the Front Emblem painted Diamond White.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts