Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
BANK OWNED!! CTSV & EXT
1,689 Posts
Those aren't stock sized tires, are they? Very nice pics!
They do look odd, like they're too small. 235 or less. Otherwise, looks very good. I just don't think mine would clean up that good.

Jon

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Beautiful pictures and Beautiful V! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
What's the best way to clean the engine bay?

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!!!!

Those aren't stock sized tires, are they? Very nice pics!
They do look odd, like they're too small. 235 or less. Otherwise, looks very good. I just don't think mine would clean up that good.Jon
Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE040 245/40/18's. They were put on by the previous owner

Looks good man. I like the new camera. What kind is it? As most of you can tell we are a picture family. I also like the background!

Gene
Thanks. I wanted to do a different background this time since I always shot my car with lakes or forest behind it in the background. This time I found a parking garage to do the shots.

Camera is Canon Power Shot A630 8 megapixel. I am still trying to figure out how to use it. I think they came out pretty good for click and shoot.

·
Registered
CTS-V
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks better than new! Dang, I can't detail for #[email protected]!
Neither can I. That's why I paid a friend to do it. He does excellent work and I am completely happy with the work.

If anyone else in the Bay Area is interested in getting a detail and are willing to drive to Hayward, PM me and I can hook you up with his contact info. His prices are VERY RESONABLE.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Thanks guys!!!!

Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE040 245/40/18's. They were put on by the previous owner

Thanks. I wanted to do a different background this time since I always shot my car with lakes or forest behind it in the background. This time I found a parking garage to do the shots.

Camera is Canon Power Shot A630 8 megapixel. I am still trying to figure out how to use it. I think they came out pretty good for click and shoot.
I figured they'd be 245/40. They look like my Hoosiers.

As for the camera, I've had a Canon Digital Rebel SLR for a little over 3 years. I need to take a course on using it. When I use it often, I get the hang of it. But if I don't use it often, I forget how to use it. I need to get myself a point and shoot to have in my car for any "incidents" and for just tooling around.

But when you get the right shot with a DSLR, wow is it worth it. Case in point, my favorite shot EVAR! Redwood National Park...

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Yeah thats a pretty cool pic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts