Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Been watching these Allante's for years. Never thought I'd get one. While looking at another vehicle on the West coast of Florida I saw it, Pearl/black/black, 68 K . What a great car! More than I thought. Dick Hussey and Ron Backus of Allantesource in West Palm Beach were insrumental in helping me at getting some issues straightened out with it . Thanks to them mine is now 100% functional and is my daily driver. Lucky for me Dick and Ron are only 45 minutes south of my location. One slick ride. : )

Bill

·
Registered
1989 Red Allante,
313 Posts
Congrats. Having a good Allante mechanic is a godsend.
Greg you are correct-worth their weight in gold! but Florida Bill is talking to the allante gods directly. Wow to live within an hour of Allantesource.

Good luck Bill, congrats!

·
Registered
1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar
186 Posts
I also have been very fortunate like that, I'm within a hour of The Allante Store in San Diego, so parts have never been a problem. You will really appreciate that when you need something right away to get your Allante back on the road. It's a beautiful thing! :cool:

By the way..."WELCOME!!!"

Peace,

Chief

·
Registered
1992 Allante
231 Posts
I also have been very fortunate like that, I'm within a hour of The Allante Store in San Diego, so parts have never been a problem. You will really appreciate that when you need something right away to get your Allante back on the road. It's a beautiful thing! :cool:

By the way..."WELCOME!!!"

Peace,

Chief
next time I am in San Diego I will have to check that out!

·
Registered
1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar
186 Posts
next time I am in San Diego I will have to check that out!
Ieradi...you'll really enjoy talking Allantes with Tom Rohner, he and Dick Hussey at The Allante Source are two of the most knowledgeable Allante people that I've ever had the pleasure to chat with.
The Allante Store is a wealth of new, used, manufactured and remanufactured parts, including rubber and weather stripping. It's well worth your time to check it out! :thumbsup:

Chief

·
Registered
1989 Red Allante,
313 Posts
Tony Ieradi

How's the new '92 running -great I hope. As Chief said, Dick Hussey and Tom Rohner are god sends. You're a Philly guy. Any experience with the third god Johnny Monzo in Jersey?

·
Registered
1992 Allante
231 Posts
Hey Bill,

I shot you a message on ***************. So far, so good! We made it all 790 miles without a hitch - other than me loosing my credit card! That took some time to resolve so we had to bypass you in Columbus. We would have loved to stop but that card was weighing on my mind (Someone found it and tried to use it...damn mid-westerners :D )

I like new 92...sounds great and seems to run really well! I have a few items to attend to but overall I couldn't be happier. Scott was a real help. Now I have to get it registered in PA and inspected...something that doesn't happen in Indy.

We'll chat soon...and if you get some crazy email from me, I have worm virus on my computer...another item I picked up from the road. :banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts