Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so happy! :) My brother found it and told me about it. I live 2 hours away and couldnt get down there to look at it in person. I trust him enough that long story short I bought it unseen. A friend of ours who is a trusted and well known mechanic looked it over. It needs a steering idle control arm. I think thats what its called. Other than that it needs nothing.

Its white on black interior. 85K on it. I got it for $4500+Tax which I HAVE to pay. LOL! I pick her up Thursday. Due to work I cant get there sooner. Its killing me to wait but I cant wait!

My bro has a Deville and said he likes the Fleetwood better. Its got am/fm cassette and cd. Heated seats. Bunch of stuff I cant even think of since Im so excited.

Just wanted to let everyone know Im a Caddy owner now!
Ill post pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Cool! Glad you got it! Likely a Steering Idler Arm. They are common wear items. Farily easy driveway fix. I recommend Moog parts, they are often excellent quality (well, used to be, I doubt they would change)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yup gio1978 thats my bro love ya gio,oh by the way I really like the fleetwood with its tracksion control off much better ;) :D

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
AWESOME! A white '93 Brougham is an amazing car, and actually somewhat rare with the black interior--kind the the "day/night" package, as I've heard it called.

You'll love it!

Strange point on the price--we paid EXACTLY $4500 too, over 2 years ago, for our white '93 Brougham when it had 88k miles on it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Bro! If I need new tires guess who is paying for em? YOU CHIEF!!!!! HAHA! Ill take your Deville for a ride when I get there. :)

Yeah my mechanic said he would have bought it if I didnt. He was stunned how clean it was. Ill post pics as soon as I can. Im going to get some 5 or 10% tint put on the windows. Should look awsome.

·
Registered
1993 FWB, 1979 COUP DE VILLE,'92 ROADMASTER
195 Posts
Aaalllllrrrriiggggggghhhhhhhhhtttt!!!!!!

:yup:
CONGRATULATIONS,DUDE :thumbsup:

I LOVE MY RIDE. :)

WAIT TILL YOU TAKE A TRIP IN THAT CADILLAC. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU BOUGHT IT.(my idler arm went too. nobiggie)

:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts