Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Roberts is in. Tom DeLay, at least temporarily, is out.

The biggest cause for Republican optimism is a series of long-term political and demographic changes that have strengthened their position.

The most important might be the continued shift of population toward the Southern and Western “red” states, where the GOP is strongest.

These population shifts increase the pressure on Democrats to recapture culturally conservative states, where they have struggled in presidential races since the 1960s.

A second political trend has multiplied the value of this first dynamic for the GOP. As partisan loyalties harden, the parties are winning more House and Senate seats in the states that favor their candidates in presidential races. This has boosted the GOP’s prospects of holding the House and the Senate.

The more insane the angry liberal mob becomes, the more the "RED" base expands. :bomb:

So keep trolling the internet with your angry, hate filled rhetoric Scourge, I'd almost bet you are tool of Karl Rove!! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Continues? Dude, it ran out of steam years ago. The current GOP is corrupt and out of ideas. Your hatred of honesty is quite telling of your kind.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
THe Democrats could win if they got a candidate from the South. I mean, Arkansas for example, is almost entirely democratic. Our state legislature is democratic majority. Our 2 senators are democrats. 75% of our congressional representatives are democrat.

Our governor is a republican, but he's serving his last term and more than likely our next will be a democrat, since the other candidate is asa hutchinson, who was fired from the DEA, i doubt he will win...

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
ben72227 said:
THe Democrats could win if they got a candidate from the South. I mean, Arkansas for example,....
Deja vu. Didn't we try that one twice already?

S

·
0 Posts
Hell, at this point, I just one someone COMPETENT to be president. I can deal with corruption (everyone does it in Washington), but not corruption AND incompetence.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Just NOT Kerry again, Please No to John Kerry
Well yeah obviously. The Democrats just realized what the Republicans already know - you can't win unless you have what they used to call, the "Solid South."

Look, Jimmy Carter was a terrible democrat. But he was a SOUTHERN democrat and he won the entire south thus winning the entire election.

Now look at the '04 election. You get a damn Yankee democrat, and he gets OBLITERATED! He can't even win Ohio :histeric: and the only votes he does get come from the Left Coast and the North East, which are garunteed to vote Democratic anyway.

Thats why you need someone from the South/Midwest. They will automatically get the Left Coast/Northeast vote, plus they will get the "Solid South" and possibly the midsouth with a few western states thrown in. It works perfect, thats why all of the democratic presidents in the last 40 years have been from the SOUTH.

S

·
0 Posts
You forget to mention corrupt voting machines. Now, before you bleet on about how paranoid I am, research fo...ah, who the hell am I kidding. Conservatives don't know anything not told to them by Hate Radio propagandists.

DIEBOLD makes ATM machines for my bank where I get a receipt with every transaction but cannot make a voting machine that does the same when the CEO's friend's presidency and profit margin are on the line. Naaaah, nothing fishy about that. Now, Vince Foster's suicide? THAT is something that really proved the Clinton conspiracy.:bigroll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
scourge