Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 STS-V Raven Black, Spectre intake
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I'm new to the STS V world, I got the car in August so I'm not too sure if there are any good tuners up here in the northeast, I'm from Connecticut and I know a few good tuners in my area and I've even done some tuning myself, but I'm not sure if they will be any good at tuning this car. Just checking to see if anyone knows of a good tuner in the Connecticut, Mass, NY, even the NJ area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah im in the northeast, but I'm in the northwest of CT guess I got mixed up when I wrote it.

·
Registered
08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 13 cts vagon
1,611 Posts
He will be in Gettysburg pa around the 20-25 I think I will find out for shore. And yes he will take on new people you must Just set it up be fore hand but that's it. if you think you could make it I will get you all the info. Ryan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't be able to make it then. The only time I could make it would be on the weekends due to work and of course I have to work on that weekend. Oh well maybe next time, how often does he come up this way?

·
Registered
2002 Seville Touring Sedan
70 Posts
You the STSV I keep seeing at the garage across from the cemetery in Torrington?
I take that road every time I'm in my Jeep because she doesn't like the highway as much as my Caddy. I always find myself staring at that V (as well as the line of wranglers sitting at O&G.)

Been thinking about selling my '02 sts (after fixing her because I refuse to screw people the way I was), and picking up either a first gen CTSV or an STSV, but I can't decide what is the better option for me...

·
Registered
Cadillac 03 STS, 08 STS V
420 Posts
I use a guy in Perskie PA Second Street Speed 209 South 2nd St. 215-257-3724. Ask for Bill. You need to call him between 8:30 and 9:00 AM as he get busy and lets the phone go to the amswering machine. after that. Good tuner
Will use any software you like HP, EFI Live or SCT. Tell him Russell Youngblood remended you.
Thanks
Russell

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You the STSV I keep seeing at the garage across from the cemetery in Torrington?
I take that road every time I'm in my Jeep because she doesn't like the highway as much as my Caddy. I always find myself staring at that V (as well as the line of wranglers sitting at O&G.)

Been thinking about selling my '02 sts (after fixing her because I refuse to screw people the way I was), and picking up either a first gen CTSV or an STSV, but I can't decide what is the better option for me...
Yeah thats mine. I also looked at a first gen CTS V, but I went with the STS because I wanted an automatic. Sometimes I wish I had a CTS V because with an LS motor the parts are more plentiful and easier to come by, not to mention cheaper, so if your going to mod the car keep that in mind. But all in all I love the car, I dont think you'll be disappointed with either one. Nice to see someone in my area, let alone my town on here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I use a guy in Perskie PA Second Street Speed 209 South 2nd St. 215-257-3724. Ask for Bill. You need to call him between 8:30 and 9:00 AM as he get busy and lets the phone go to the amswering machine. after that. Good tuner
Will use any software you like HP, EFI Live or SCT. Tell him Russell Youngblood remended you.
Thanks
Russell
Thanks Russell, Ill keep him in mind. I just spent way more money doing a motor for my Tahoe than I originally told my wife I was going to, so getting her to let me spend any more any time soon and Ill have to do alot of sucking up. Maybe Ill give him a call to see what he says then Ill commence to a** kissing.
Thanks, Monsy.

·
Registered
2002 Seville Touring Sedan
70 Posts
Yeah thats mine. I also looked at a first gen CTS V, but I went with the STS because I wanted an automatic. Sometimes I wish I had a CTS V because with an LS motor the parts are more plentiful and easier to come by, not to mention cheaper, so if your going to mod the car keep that in mind. But all in all I love the car, I dont think you'll be disappointed with either one. Nice to see someone in my area, let alone my town on here.
Mind if I stop and check it out sometime? A friend of mine is looking to sell his CTSV, I love it, but right now, cannot justify the expenditure, even though he'll let me have for for seriously cheap. My seville is already putting us in the poor house due to all the fixing it needs. I like the look of the STSV more than the first gen CTSV anyhow. The real goal though, I think, is to pick up a used second gen CTSV in a couple years, and drive my seville in the meantime.

I'm either driving a white diamond '02 seville STS, or a black wrangler on 33" tires that says "MILITARYJEEPERs.COM" on the hood, and an army star on the fender.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts