Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
That's a hella cheap price. I bet when you call they'll probably tell you it's gone up.

I don't think the Corsa pipes will hook to your Magnaflow, as the Corsa resonator has a unique alignment to it. I'd go with the Cats made for stock catback, then just cut + weld.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Thats a great price if they have any left deff get a pair. I wouldn't go with the 1 7/8" though unless you are planing to really build a monster motor. Kook Jr is running 1 3/4" and his V is worked really nice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Wow, im going to order some from them right now. I plan on doing a cam only soon, should i stick with 1-3/4" or do the 1-7/8". Also im running stock exhaust pipes with resonator replaced with and Xpipe and cutouts in the rear. As far as the headers are concerned i just need them to hook up to stock exhaust right? What size collector things do i need? THanks!!

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Stick with the 1 3/4. You'll need the connection pipes, and you'll still have to cut your stock exhaust and weld it to the connection pipes.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think if you go down to the local "Swedish massage" you can get headers for cheaper than that. :happyhappy:
Points for that, did take me a minute to get it though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Points for that, did take me a minute to get it though. :rolleyes:

For you there is a Swedish massage, it's down off Mockingbird near Love Field. :highfive:

Also check with 21st Century Muscle Cars in Carrollton. They just did mine last week. Long Tube kooks with the Cats and Corsa connections.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Took me a sec to get it as well..... CIWS, Do you have one of their punch cards? 8th one is free! :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts