04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Right off the bat I see two major problems:

_No CadillacForums license plate frames. :eek:

_No laptop mounted by the cellphone. How you gonna check in to the Board at the stoplights?? :D

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, don't you worry! I just ordered several plate-frames last night. As soon as they come in - you'd better believe I'll have one on my car. :) And I'm considering the laptop. :p

I agree - the color IS cool. :p

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good things come to those who wait.

Oh yeah.. By the way... I forgot to mention... You're a moderator.. hehe. :D:histeric:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Great!! Looks very familiar.......

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you. Well, I know it might be disappointing to some - but I don't know if I want to mod it.. I actually wanted the ultimate luxury vehicle in my price-range - without making payments.. I want to be smothered by soft, quiet, comfortable luxury - and I want that for my passengers as well.. The only modifications I may do are exterior/non-performance mods.. Tint, rims - that kind of stuff.

I also don't want to run into problems where the engine and transmission wont last as long.. I've mentioned before that I'd like to have this car for a long, long, long time.. I don't want to shorten its life-span by any means...

Sure, a little more power off-the-line would be nice.. A bit better handling would be nice, too.. But, if I work hard enough and become as successful as I hope to be one day, then that model Cadillac will be there for me. For now, I'm really satisfied by what I have. I love this car for everything it is... I'm actually very relieved that nobody pulls up next to me and wants to race...

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Yeah but if they do, you'll give a lot of them a good spankin'. ;)
In the mean time, my only request is to give us an honest account of the car a year or so from now, and compare it to the '95 Eldo you had. I'd be surprised if after a year or so, you don't praise the car for it's lack of required maintenance. Of course with it being used, it's never a sure thing but on average, it should cost you a lot less to keep running. Good luck with it.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Beautiful car Sal! Congradulations! Is it "Light Antelope" color? Glad you went with a lighter color, more classy IMO. With such a low mileage car, I would keep it as original as possible. There I hope this post makes it, my last one didn't.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll definitely be doing comparisons between both cars as time goes along.. I believe the color is called medium marblehead grey.

One thing I'll certainly upgrade is the stereo system.. Actually, I'll start a new thread about this...

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Good things come to those who wait.

Oh yeah.. By the way... I forgot to mention... You're a moderator.. hehe. :D:histeric:
I'm FLATTERED!!! :bouncy: :banana:

Does this mean I get to whoop up on people?
:hammer:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beautiful car, Sal. My computer was down for about 3 weeks, so I just saw your car today for the first time.

Paul G.

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
754 Posts
Sal,

Great looking ride!!! I have always loved that color combination. It looks like you found a winner there. Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts