Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting (hopefully) a V-exhaust this weekend and thought I'd try to have it installed in Columbus where I'm picking it up rather than try to haul the thing 3hrs home to be installed. Can anyone recomend a good mechanic or muffler shop in the Columbus area thats open on Saturdays? If I'm not able to get it done while there, anyone know of a good shop in Indianapolis, IN?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
I'm getting (hopefully) a V-exhaust this weekend and thought I'd try to have it installed in Columbus where I'm picking it up rather than try to haul the thing 3hrs home to be installed. Can anyone recomend a good mechanic or muffler shop in the Columbus area thats open on Saturdays? If I'm not able to get it done while there, anyone know of a good shop in Indianapolis, IN?
Some members have used Midas. Pnuebird lives in Reynoldsburg on the east side of Columbus. Do a search for Midas locations Reynoldsburg and Columbus.
I bet they are open on Saturday. Sure would make your job easier. How you gonna get it from PnueBird to the midas shop? You may wanna PM PnueBird about the closest shop near him.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RobertCTS said:
Some members have used Midas. Pnuebird lives in Reynoldsburg on the east side of Columbus. Do a search for Midas locations Reynoldsburg and Columbus.
I bet they are open on Saturday. Sure would make your job easier. How you gonna get it from PnueBird to the midas shop? You may wanna PM PnueBird about the closest shop near him.
I've got a friend with a pick-up who can come along so it will be easy to move it across town or across the state. I've already PM'd PnueBird but he hasn't had a chance to respond.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts