Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade LUX.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be needing to buy a truck in the next 2 weeks as I have to return my lease on my 06 Trailblazer SS. Are there any good deals out there right now on a fully loaded 07? Or maybe someone can help me with what they have paid so I have a better idea of the Market.

Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
The deals were several months ago when GM's new first broke, I know in 3 months my trade in when up 6k, when did that ever happen?, and it was with all dealerships I went to. You can get a good deal once these trucks hit 50k in mileage, the price of 4 wheel/all wheel drive cars/trucks really drops fast over 50k.

·
Registered
2007 Escalada EXT
8 Posts
The good deals are gone. I looked around nationally for over a month back in October. The average cost for a used 07 EXT was 32-40K depending on miles and load-out. I was lucky and found a White Diamond, 31K miles, 22" Caddy Rims, Nav and every other bell and whistle you could think of. It was in mint condition. It was KBB at 40K and I paid $34,800 from a private owner. I checked last week for the current KBB on my truck with 36K miles and it listed at 45K.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade LUX.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your advise. If I can ask another question? What does everyone think of the certified used trucks. Is the extra warr. all it's cracked up to be or all the only good deals left through private sales? Thanks

·
Registered
2007 Escalade LUX.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Help, I have a offer right now for a 07 loaded escalade with 18K miles on it for 39,900. What does everyone think?

·
Registered
2007 Escalade LUX.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
35k would be a good deal.
I have spoken to about 4 dealers so far and none of them are really willing to make a deal? None really willing to go below $40K even with trucks that have close to 40K miles on them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts