Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking with a gentleman on eBay, who has the genuine walnut trim (all of it), the digital dash, and the C-pillar reading lights from a '91 Fleetwood that he could sell me.

From what I understand he's getting this stuff from a U-pull-it, and he wanted $55.00 for the dash and two door trims, the other two doors were $14 bucks each, the digital dash cost $38, and he says he can get the C-pillar lights for $5-$10.

I'm thinking about offering him $120 for the whole lot, with shipping being at my expense as well.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Or maybe I'm offering too little or too much? What do you think?

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
I think its worth it. You are getting the digi dash that you have been searching for for months and you get some other goodies. The C-pillar lights are a must along with the dash. The trim I could let be.

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Honestly, I paid $20 for all the wood trim at U-Pull. Ruthie's DeVille already had the digital dash, and I skipped the reading lights, but I think he's milking you. Keep checking junk yards, I bet you can do better.

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts