Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
cts-v
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookout Mr Hennesy Im running my 2009 cts v built and prepped by Corry Henderson of Henderson performance. The car puts out 610 hp. I believe it will do 190 under the wright air conditions. I will be videoing my runs for all to view. Come by and say hi to me at Goliad.

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Hennesseys car was putting down 650RWHP on thier dyno. I saw it with my own eyes. It was pretty windy that day when John ran his car. Without that wind im sure it would have been a little faster. They are just heavy heavy cars as well and aerodynamic bricks. ;) .. ..

Just a test for you though, make sure your car will go past 176 on a test spot first...

·
Registered
cts-v
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a six speed so i shouldnt have to worry about a speed limiter. I will be adding 80lb injectors to solve the lack of fuel above 6000 rmp this should help. I hope it adds a few more HP along the way. If you want to see my mods go to the top of are page and look under HunterKiller mods. Im still the fastest manual on the list for the 1/4 mile. come on guys I know their is one of you out there with a manual that has a faster ET. Post it for all of us to shoot for.

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Ive been in the low low low 10s with mine, but i dont count so i dont turn in the times on the list. :) For the shoot out coming up in october i will be there to go for the 9.00 class. Probably going to take a nominal 1200hp but i will give it my best... Engine is sitting in one of my other cars. It hits 1200rwhp with the nitrous so i know the powerplant will be there. It is just the hooking up and finding a strong enough tripple disc for our transmission.

·
Registered
cts-v
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice are you running an auto or 6 speed. Launching my 6 speed is a bitch. Ps what and were is the october shootout.

·
Registered
Cadillac
25 Posts
I think you might be a little too optimistic wishing for 190. A Ford GT with a pulley and tune is good for about 600HP at the wheels. At ~3200lbs and much slippery aero profile, they will do about 180 maybe 185 in the mile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts