Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Corsa part number is hard to find. The price of stainless is really up so when I saw they still honored the old price I placed my order and it was confirmed. Here the info.

Part: 14154*
Category: Accessories & Misc.
Description: {CTS 2004-05 3.6L} w/ Twin Pro-Series 3.5 inch Tips (Requires template-# 14097)
Min.Qty: 1
Unit Price: $740.24
Quantity: 1
Ext.Price: $740.24
Core Charge: $0.00
==================================================================

SUB TOTAL: $740.24
SHIPPING: $162.85

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
1,425 Posts
damnit!!!! Robert find me one for a 3.2l with a nice cheap price like that :)

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jonnyd said:
damnit!!!! Robert find me one for a 3.2l with a nice cheap price like that :)
What's strange is I saved that in my documents last year. I was sure the price would go up like the price on stainless did. My guess is they have an inventory of them at the old price.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TripleOught said:
i thought you bought a system from CMS already??
I did. I sent the info to CMS & Pete advised me to grab this bargain. I'm glad he didn't hold me to it.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
RobertCTS said:
This Corsa part number is hard to find. The price of stainless is really up so when I saw they still honored the old price I placed my order and it was confirmed. Here the info.

Part: 14154*
Category: Accessories & Misc.
Description: {CTS 2004-05 3.6L} w/ Twin Pro-Series 3.5 inch Tips (Requires template-# 14097)
Min.Qty: 1
Unit Price: $740.24
Quantity: 1
Ext.Price: $740.24
Core Charge: $0.00
==================================================================

SUB TOTAL: $740.24
SHIPPING: $162.85
Hmm...$740.24 + $162.85 = $903.09...

...google "Corsa Exhaust Cadillac CTS"...follow "autoparts warehouse" link at the top of the page...uh oh...$851.39 but free shipping...

sorry bob, didnt mean to rain on your parade, but shipping has a nasty habbit of turning a good deal sour. :bomb: But I feel your pain, I spent $250 on a new Volant last week at lildevilmotorsports.com, only to see one come up for sale on the forums today for $200. :banghead:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Hmm...$740.24 + $162.85 = $903.09...
...google "Corsa Exhaust Cadillac CTS"...follow "autoparts warehouse" link at the top of the page...uh oh...$851.39 but free shipping...
sorry bob, didnt mean to rain on your parade, but shipping has a nasty habbit of turning a good deal sour. :bomb: But I feel your pain, I spent $250 on a new Volant last week at lildevilmotorsports.com, only to see one come up for sale on the forums today for $200. :banghead:
Where's the link at the top of your page?:hmm:

What's a mere $100 to a Cadillac owner!?:eek:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Where's the link at the top of your page?:hmm:

What's a mere $100 to a Cadillac owner!?:eek:
Here you go. I guess it wasnt at the exact top of the page, but the 3rd or 4th link down.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/apw_parts/cadillac~cts~exhaust_system~p-mmp~apw43aac04c5afc4.html?apwcid=L1092232221W411a241dbe70a&apwkwd=Cadillac+CTS+Exhaust+System

If you were building over $35K in debt every year for the next four years like me, you too would be making damn sure you were getting the best price available.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Thanks for confirming that I lost money Doc!:mad: :D
Sorry man. Just make sure you use the new horsepower to whump some ricers.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Sorry man. Just make sure you use the new horsepower to whump some ricers.
well, i can attest they there will be plenty of that.

although, for some reason i've REALLY been wanting a Lincoln LS to run against. everyone i see with those is old and not interested though, pity. i'll take a beamer also. it's funny how the animosity against other "luxury cars" comes out when you're next to each other at a stop light.

:shhh:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TripleOught said:
well, i can attest they there will be plenty of that.

although, for some reason i've REALLY been wanting a Lincoln LS to run against. everyone i see with those is old and not interested though, pity. i'll take a beamer also. it's funny how the animosity against other "luxury cars" comes out when you're next to each other at a stop light.

:shhh:
My brother has an '04 LS V8 and I whooped it 3x0!:D

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
but...but...i still wanna...

i'm waiting to get the headers and cats on...then i'm going to convince Caddy Man [detroit] to swing by for a run or 2.

:stirpot:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some good news for me this morning. I received confirmation that my Corsa from GMPD has shipped! Pretty fast for GMPD. They must have them in inventory. I'll wait until the Huggers to arrive before installing.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cts-d said:
is there any gain in HP with this exhaust? does it void the waranty?
GM has aways endorsed Corsa and Most of the Dealers install them. I'm sure Cadillac won't guarantee the exhaust but Corsa probably does. I estimate 10-15HP gain. Combined with a CAI like Volant maybe more. Use the CMS Hugger header with this and you're looking at about 300HP. Mods are addictive and its hard to impossible to stop.:lildevil:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
"Use the CMS Hugger header with this and you're looking at about 300HP."

do you have a link to buy this on the internet?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cts-d said:
"Use the CMS Hugger header with this and you're looking at about 300HP."

do you have a link to buy this on the internet?
If you're talking about Hugger Headers and high flow cats you need to e-mail Pete Raimondi at CadillacMotorSports. He just did a group buy and may let another buyer. See this link. It's a long thread but all the info is there along with his e-mail address.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60979

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
TripleOught said:
but...but...i still wanna...
i'm waiting to get the headers and cats on...then i'm going to convince Caddy Man [detroit] to swing by for a run or 2.
:stirpot:
:crying2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts