Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
SRX
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the WSJ that GM is hiring 8,000 computer whizzes to help them in the computer world. I wonder if they are all going to work on CUE? I don't think 8,000 will be enough!

·
Registered
2013 SRX Luxury Gray Flannel Metallic
26 Posts
I've always thought they should grab the young boys out of the wash & detail bays to work on the CUE's. Those boys would probably have hacked CUE and have it working better and doing more than it was designed to do!

My CUE problem took their so called "CUE Expert" 42 days to figure out! And finally the Svc mgr said he was going to call and get approval to replace the unit...the person(s) he called suggested updating the software...BINGO...the update fixed the issues....and we had suggested they do the updates on our first or second time back at the dealer! 42 days...ridiculous!!!!

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,479 Posts
If GM hires 8,000 computer geeks, with salary and benefits, minimum wage, that's around $33,000/year per person = $264,000,000 a year increase.

The mid-year GM car pricing will inflate to offset the cost.

TANSTAAFL

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
At least it's 7,999 more guys than they have now! I have my doubts that any of them will be working on CUE:/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts