Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the shop manual - 2 volume set, probably 2500 pages printed manual - for the 2000 Eldo. I no longer have the car, so my offer is to ship them to you if you pay the shipping charge.

Extensive information about the Northstar engine and much of the info possibly applies to many Cadillacs of this era.

Great reading for quarantined auto enthusiast.

Stay Well Bruce

·
Registered
2000 Eldorado ETC
25 Posts
I have the shop manual - 2 volume set, probably 2500 pages printed manual - for the 2000 Eldo. I no longer have the car, so my offer is to ship them to you if you pay the shipping charge.

Extensive information about the Northstar engine and much of the info possibly applies to many Cadillacs of this era.

Great reading for quarantined auto enthusiast.

Stay Well Bruce
Hi Bruce,
I'm the owner of a 2000 ETC, and would MUCH appreciate these manuals!! I've done a lot of work on this car the hard way, and would love to have a guide for the rest of the stuff. How would I pay you for this? I'll either follow up with my cell # or send me an IM on facebook if that works.
Geoff Goodlad from Wisconsin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bruce,
I'm the owner of a 2000 ETC, and would MUCH appreciate these manuals!! I've done a lot of work on this car the hard way, and would love to have a guide for the rest of the stuff. How would I pay you for this? I'll either follow up with my cell # or send me an IM on facebook if that works.
Geoff Goodlad from Wisconsin
You are the winner. I will try to IM you one Facebook. I don"t use social media but my wife, Joanne, does.
I cannot quote a shipping cost until I have an address so I'll send you my phone number - then we can text or call.
Shipping cost via USPS flat rate box will be $15-$20. I"ll also include a new Gates serpentine belt .
You can send me a check or do a Pay Pal $ transfer.

Hope the IM works
Regards Bruce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts