Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked about many times and I think the consensus was these were unobtanium. I really don't know if this is an approved post given that I'm going to tell you who to contact to buy something but given how much it has been discussed in the past i'm posting it. Through a friend that works in GM Performance Parts I was put in touch with a guy from whom you can order the actual GM CTS-V diff cooler. He works for a company GM contracts for racing part sales.

It is part number 88958776, which shows up no where at all in google. I'm not sure how that happens.

The contact is Bob Herbers, email [email protected], phone 810-239-4122.

This cooler looks different than the one in the box I expected it to be. I'm attaching a picture he sent me. I guess the cooler itself mounts under the driver's floor pan. Price he gave me is $2,201.95. Not sure how many takers there will be at that price but wanted to pass along the info.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're not pimping for yourself, posting a contact is cool. That's awesome! I'd probably go shadetree, but awesome!
Yeah, at this price this isn't the solution that will keep me from just finishing the cooler I have the stuff for even if I do have a good alternate use for the other stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts