Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone with GM or Cadillac who can provide me a MSO (Manufactuer's Statement of Origin) for my new Escalade?

I purchased a new 2020 Escalade from a CA Cadillac dealer in early November 2020. Our Escalade was delivered to me in Arizona. Arizona requires a MSO (Manufactuer's Statement of Origin) to license a new vehicle purchased out of state.

After multiple requests to the Dealer I have not received my vehicle MSO. The Dealer has not been able to obtain an MSO from GM via the the GM DBC (Dealer Business Center). I contacted GM Customer Assistance, 800-458-8006, for help Jan 21, 2021, case #9-6484106362. I was told my case was being escalated and I would be contacted. Nothing but crickets from GM. I then contacted GM DBC, 888-414-6322, case #9-64840885379. I received my case number and later received a call that my case has been closed because the dealer had not responded with a clear CA Title. Still no MSO.

Is there anyone with GM or Cadillac who can provide me a MSO (Manufactuer's Statement of Origin) for my new Escalade?

Thanks.

Doug Johnson

·
Registered
2005 Base CTS work at Pullen solenoids Glass Factory for 36 and a half years
399 Posts
There is someone from Cadillac who is on the Forum and hopefully they will see this and reach out to you.

Roy

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,852 Posts

I purchased a new 2020 Escalade from a CA Cadillac dealer in early November 2020. Our Escalade was delivered to me in Arizona. Arizona requires a MSO (Manufactuer's Statement of Origin) to license a new vehicle purchased out of state.

After multiple requests to the Dealer I have not received my vehicle MSO. The Dealer has not been able to obtain an MSO from GM via the the GM DBC (Dealer Business Center). I contacted GM Customer Assistance, 800-458-8006, for help Jan 21, 2020, case #9-6484106362. I was told my case was being escalated and I would be contacted. Nothing but crickets from GM. I then contacted GM DBC, 888-414-6322, case #9-64840885379. I received my case number and later received a call that my case has been closed because the dealer had not responded with a clear CA Title. Still no MSO.

Thanks.

Doug Johnson
an open MSO should be a dealer problem. wondering if you made a typo on the January 21 date? did you mean 2021?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
an open MSO should be a dealer problem. wondering if you made a typo on the January 21 date? did you mean 2021?
Thanks. Typo corrected. MSO should be a simple Dealer deliverable but Dealer states GM is not following through. Almost at the end of my effort. Next stop is family attorney, Twitter, Facebook, and news stations to get help or return the Escalade for a refund plus.

12,877 Posts

After multiple requests to the Dealer I have not received my vehicle MSO. The Dealer has not been able to obtain an MSO from GM via the the GM DBC (Dealer Business Center). I contacted GM Customer Assistance, 800-458-8006, for help Jan 21, 2021, case #9-6484106362. I was told my case was being escalated and I would be contacted. Nothing but crickets from GM. I then contacted GM DBC, 888-414-6322, case #9-64840885379. I received my case number and later received a call that my case has been closed because the dealer had not responded with a clear CA Title. Still no MSO.

Thanks.

Doug Johnson
We are sorry to hear of this, Doug. So our team may look into this further, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] with some additional information.

Halie

·
Registered
09 Escalade ESV Platinum
517 Posts
“may” is a start. Look forward to GM individuals posting up on the forum. again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
2018 Escalade
2018 Escalade 4WD
95 Posts
I bet if you show up at the dealer with your truck and say you are there to return it, and you have your ride waiting outside, they'll solve that problem real fast! Bring all your paper work with you and ask to speak to the General manager or the dealership owner. I think we would all love to hear the outcome of your case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts