Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, I still got a box of four navigations that I picked up dirt cheap. I keep coming accross them in my garage and would love to get rid of them. Like I said before, they aren't capable with my 02... so they're useless to me. At this point, i'll sell the units for the price I got them for aslong as you pay for shipping.

Anyone who lives in Northern California probably saw the for sale ad on Craigslist with the audio shop in the Bay Area who was selling these. I jumped all over the deal because they mentioned they had tons of people interested in the four units at that specific price. I simply made a lower offer and met the guy the next day. Great deal... but had no use for them. Probably bad choice on my part. Two are new 2006 touchscreens and the other two are non-touchscreens also from 2006 Escalades. These units were replaced with aftermarket systems. I haven't tested them, but they're suppose to be in working condition. I purchased all four units for $2,200.

So I don't care what you pay for each, aslong as i'm not losing any money on the deal. Hit me with your offers and i'll send these bad boys off. I'd like to get them out of here... before they get stolen, broken or worst of all thrown up in the attic and forgotten. lol... :D

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Please don't post items for sale in the forums. We have a seperate section for them in the Classified section.
If you would like to become a supporting vendor with us, then you can post items for sale. Any questions please PM me.

Thanks,
Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.