Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'13 SRX4 Performance
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here get a letter/email stating that the GM Employee Discount is changing to the GM Supplier Discount (which is not as good as GM Employee Discount)? My father called me today (he is GM retired) and said that he got notification that his GM Employee Discount is changing this year to Supplier. I haven't seen the letter personally, but just curious if anyone else got notification.

·
Registered
Cadillac
738 Posts
Wow, I started looking at other makes when they gutted the employee purchase program back during bankruptcy for the "EVA" debacle. I guess that settles it, I will buy an Audi next time.

With the current program, the discount was enough to make the Cadillac that much more desirable and offset the poor resale value. No longer.

·
Registered
2006 Escalade EXT
19 Posts
As a GM employee, I purchased a 2014 CTS sedan thru the company owned vehicle program. Sticker price on my AWD V6 Luxury package, moonroof, black diamond paint was $58,870. My price was $30,200 plus taxes. Vehicle was driven for 6 months and had 10,775 miles on it but a great deal at almost half off MSRP.

·
Registered
'13 SRX4 Performance
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a GM employee, I purchased a 2014 CTS sedan thru the company owned vehicle program. Sticker price on my AWD V6 Luxury package, moonroof, black diamond paint was $58,870. My price was $30,200 plus taxes. Vehicle was driven for 6 months and had 10,775 miles on it but a great deal at almost half off MSRP.
. I saw that offer on the family first site. You can't beat the deal on PEP vehicles.

·
Registered
17 XT5 Luxury AWD (Wife) / 17 ATS-V Coupe 6MT (Past) / 14 CTS VSport prem(past)
136 Posts
. I saw that offer on the family first site. You can't beat the deal on PEP vehicles.
Yup the PEP deals on '14s were great. I got my sport premium 72k with 7000 miles for 42k plus TTL. Crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts