Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys just wondering if anyone has the Complete Care maintenence on thier V. My understanding is that it covers oil changes and tire rotation? GM offered this to me after putting me through hell and back with this car (blown out of state 435 miles away differential) thanks.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
yup, oil changes and tire rotation for 12 mos or 12K miles, whichever comes first. I had it when my V was down 24 days cause they couldnt find a gas tank.

F

·
Registered
CTS-V
252 Posts
those bastards haven't given it to me, and i've blown differential, half-shafts, wheel hub bearing, and transmission bushings...wtf

Ben

·
Registered
523 Posts
gm needs to get working, My car just came out after a month at the delear and they didn't even change my differental which was my biggest complaint. I guess they want to see little pieces falling off the v before they change it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest, their customer service has been great. My situation was kind of rare I think though. I blew the diff the day before thanksgiving in my home state, PA and I live in NC. Right now I have a G6 rental, which isnt all that bad. They were willing to fly me back to PA to pick up but I couldn't justify wasting my time doing that. They also offered to flatbed it down. I need it for this weekend though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts