1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM announces price and availability of STS-V and XLR-V models

Posted Oct 10, 2005, 7:00 PM ET by Stuart Waterman

Cadillac today announced pricing and availability of the two new supercharged models, with the STS-V debuting in late-2005 at an MSRP of $77,090, and the XLR-V showing up in early-2006 at an MSRP of $100,000.

The 469 hp STS-V will be the most powerful Cadillac ever offered. Both cars are powered by the 4.4-liter supercharged Northstar v8

Both cars will be available in international markets in 2006, with prices still TBA.

[Source: GM]

Yay! Cadillac has the best ideaology out there. Ok guys....we aren't selling XLR's so how about we make a more expensive XLR!!!! :highfive:

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I'll take one of each...damnitt, I wish i made more $$$. I think I could roll out a sleeping bag and sleep between an STS-V and an XLR-V and be happy. :)

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
I'll wait till they drop the prices with the 2006 GM Employee Discounts because they can't move any units:devil:at the current prices.

I don't know how much more exclusive you can get. Doesn't the current XLR only sell about 3,000 (or less) units per year? I thought I heard that somewhere. It's much too expensive for what it is. It should be priced more like Vette, and then it would sell...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
ben72227 said:
I'll wait till they drop the prices with the 2006 GM Employee Discounts because they can't move any units:devil:at the current prices.

I don't know how much more exclusive you can get. Doesn't the current XLR only sell about 3,000 (or less) units per year? I thought I heard that somewhere. It's much too expensive for what it is. It should be priced more like Vette, and then it would sell...
THe XLR is overrated

people know its a vette

people knwo that it only costs vette money to develop

people buy a vette

would be nice if it was like what the Cougar was to the Mustang if you get me?

·
Registered
36 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
THe XLR is overrated

people know its a vette

people knwo that it only costs vette money to develop

people buy a vette

would be nice if it was like what the Cougar was to the Mustang if you get me?
Because hardtop convertibles are just falling out of the trees.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts