Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else find this storage unit completely useless? I can barely fit my business cards in there!!! Its so small I feel like they wasted WAY too much space by putting a traction button in there. AND ITS ONLY A DAMN BUTTON! Its a good thing I can fit 2 prostitutes in the trunk becuase they damn sure wouldnt fit in the glove compartment.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT
1,062 Posts
what about under the armrest? Thats where I put my card holder!

In the glove compartment I have the owners manual, cts parts catalogue (printed) so I could argue and deal on the price of parts at the dealership, 3 pens, 2 tirepressure meter and a roll of quarters. In the winter, I can still fit my gloves.

Lucky you that you can fit 2 prostitutes in your trunk because my trunk cant even contain my golf bag with the clubs inside. I have to take off some clubs so it could fit.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6
46 Posts
yea the glove compartment isnt that bad it hols my insurance, registration, owners manual, and my emergency lighter. I keep most of my stuff under the armrest i nthe middle either in the compartment or the flip down area.

·
Registered
CTS
303 Posts
Storage space in the CTS is poor, and there are no modern niceties like coin holders etc. Hey but who cares it looks good and drives great.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
You should see the Escalade glovebox. Seriously,you would not believe such a tiny glovebox comes in such a large vehicle. The big issue with all modern gloveboxes is giving up space for airbags IMO.

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
There's not much in my glove box, but it's all crammed in there so tight that I dread opening it. Especially while driving. It usually resilts in me getting the finger from the guy in the next lane after I almost run him off the road while trying to control the avalanche of outdated insurance cards & registration slips spewing from that tiny space.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
19 Posts
Gosh, the glove box is the one thing I hate about my CTS. My girlfriends altima coupe has a bigger glove compartment, which is kinda sad...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts