Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the front and rear rims are different widths, does anyone have any suggestions on 18” rims with a 5x120.65 lug pattern? Something that would fit as close to stock as possible, as I don’t want them sticking in or out too much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just struggling a little because I don’t know much about finding rims, and I figure someone out there does, thank you!

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,330 Posts
Since the front and rear rims are different widths, does anyone have any suggestions on 18” rims with a 5x120.65 lug pattern?
Your CTS doesn't have a 5x120.65 bolt pattern, it has 5x120mm. 5x120.65 is 5x4.75", which is the Corvette and (pre-5th gen) Camaro bolt pattern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just struggling a little because I don’t know much about finding rims, and I figure someone out there does, thank you!
You can look here - https://www.cadillacforums.com/foru...ce-mods/274936-post-pictures-your-wheels.html - to get some ideas. You'll have to sort through to find coupes, but it's a start. Of course, many people who buy new wheels go with bigger (19" or 20" or whatever) wheels, so there may not be a ton of 18" options in there.

You can also look at vendors online, like www.tirerack.com, www.discounttiredirect.com, www.1010tires.com, etc etc. They'll show you what wheels they carry that have the correct specs to fit your car. It's worth noting that the vendor's idea of the "correct specs" may not be the same as yours, so it would be good to know the stock wheel dimensions (width and offset) so you can check to ensure the vendor is recommending wheels that will look right. Sites like www.willtheyfit.com or www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp will help you visualize the different dimensions.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,771 Posts
I have 8.5's chrome rims all around (not the 9" OE on my rears). BUT, i kept the 265's tires on the rear. It actually pulls the tires in, which helps me with curb rash. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts