Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS (hopefully soon)
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the forum and finally decided to join and introduce myself. I've never owned a Cadillac, but am planning on purchasing the 2008 CTS (my father ownded a couple El Dorados in the past). I currently own a highly modified Acura TSX and have kind of grown out of that phase and want something more upscale and comfortable. I'm now a Sales Consultant at Arnold Palmer Cadillac in Charlotte and hopefully I can get everyone insight/info on upcoming products, etc.

Cheers,
Vinny

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you get that '08 CTS you gotta post some pics! I love that car :drool:

Welcome!
well, i don't qualify for employee pricing just yet (only been here since Monday) so we'll have to wait. though, we do have an 06 cts-v out here which is pretty tempting, as well. i just can't get over how much cadillac craftmanship has improved over the past decade or so. I'M HOOKED

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
5,329 Posts
well, i don't qualify for employee pricing just yet (only been here since Monday) so we'll have to wait. though, we do have an 06 cts-v out here which is pretty tempting, as well. i just can't get over how much cadillac craftmanship has improved over the past decade or so. I'M HOOKED
That CTS-V will knock you out... It is so much fun to drive!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually it's a used 2007 with limited miles on it. too bad i can't test drive it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts