Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up - I just wanted to check out the site and you everyone my ride... here she is........
<---gold exhaust
Custom 20'' wheels, ragtop, Vintage package, window tint, custom gold grille, Pink headlights, Pioneer 6400 dvd player, gold exhaust, white diamond paint job, pink underglow neon lights and more to come

<--- picture of my trunk. That's a plexi panel with bubbling water in it. 2 15'' eclipse subs,

on the trunk floor is my amp with the vintage cadillac emblem and neon lights.

My name is Fritzi, I am 19 years old. I live in Orlando Florida and have a cadillac tattoo. Not much more to tell .

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's my pic.

I just moved to orlando from wisconsin. I am 19. This is my 2nd cadillac. My other was an 1988 deville. i have Cadillac tattooed on my back. I eat , breathe, sleep cadillacs. I am hoping to get air ride next. I like loud music, bass and bling. LOL. I like having my car - its different. People appreciate that a lot. Let's see what else??? I don't know. I am short

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Fritzi said:
Here's my pic.

I just moved to orlando from wisconsin. I am 19. This is my 2nd cadillac. My other was an 1988 deville. i have Cadillac tattooed on my back. I eat , breathe, sleep cadillacs. I am hoping to get air ride next. I like loud music, bass and bling. LOL. I like having my car - its different. People appreciate that a lot. Let's see what else??? I don't know. I am short
Damn...ur liKE A KID in a candy store with that thing. What year is the deville? Thats awesome that you love Caddy's so much. I appreciate your car for one thing. Orlando is a nice place to have a caddy too...all straight flat roads...good weather 24/7. You are killin it in that thing~!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Fritzi said:
Here's my pic.

Santa........you see what I want for X-mas this year :D

BTW Welcome to the best Cadillac forum on Earth!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*dances*:bouncy:

thanks everyone. I think i'm going to like it here alot. You've all been really nice. My old cadi was a 88' devile. Same , white w/ a black top.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Welcome. Your picture leaves me speechless. By the way, I know what a "vintage is" They are nce, and I like the old style nameplates and the grille. For my 10th wedding anniversary I bought my wife an 88 deVille! They were excellent cars - never had a problem. By the way, are you a model, or just look like one?

·
Registered
00' sts
220 Posts
whoa, at first i was just impressed with the car, then impressed that a girl owned it, then lastly i was stunned at how beautiful the owner actually is! i need to post some of my seville's pics. oh, and where at in wis do you live?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
:bonkers: That is a hot car and a hot girl.....but all you old guys shes my age remember that.....my roomie is from cocoa beach btw (about 45 mins from oralndo) and i was just in orlando over thanksgiving (although i didnt see you there)......how do you like your subs and can you explain a bit more about the bubbling water, i think i know what your talking about....it would be nice to see some more sound system pics perhaps without the neons on........anyway click on my link to see my cts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME
Love the touch on the car. Very classy, looks very clean and smooth too. You have a good eye for mods.

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
I've blown by that Caddy, and seen it somewhere else too. Fritzi, if you see a silver Oldsmobile Cutlass, dirty as hell, muscling through traffic, that''s me driving the temporary car while I fix my Caddy. You would probably like my baby too. www.cardomain.com/id/iceheart And man, almost wish I was single, would try and put my moves on ya girl. (I'm only a year older than you) Nice to see a beautiful young woman driving a big Deville.

And I know, I passed that Deville either on Alafaya somewhere, or on 408 near downtown Orlando... Or maybe it was 528, in south Orlando...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave:

Hot cadillac, hot girl... Need I say more.....? I saw the car, I gave it a GOLDEN, I saw the girl in the car, and I gave it a [glow=gold]GOLDEN[/glow] :golden:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
BTW, why dont you dig up the POST YOUR PICTURE HERE thread and post some pictures!!!!!! :banana:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah you probably have seen me around downtown , alfayaya, 436 or sand lake road. I live on 436. And I go to car meets every saturday. Sometimes I go on Wednesdays. WE NEED AN ORLANDO MEET-UP!!!!!!!! Let me know if anyone here from Orlando wants to meet on saturdays.

The bubbling water. ( i'll take some daytime pics of it) All it is is a plexi glass tank/ wall filled with water and I have a aerorater hooked up to it so that it bubbles. Its really cool. people like it! :)

Where is this supposed "POST PICTURE THREAD?" anyways. I will post pics. I have bunches.

I cam eacross this website when I typed in "CADILLAC FORUMS" funny huh. lol

let's see, what else? Thanks everyone for the astonishing compliments :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts