Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
A$$clowns, they are what's wrong with America.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
I think it is funny, tell me you never did anything crazy just for kicks when you were younger. If you didn't then I am sorry for your childhood.

I am not defending them so to speak but there was no danger in what they were doing really, people do things a lot more dangerous than that.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Oh, I did a lot worse than that, a whole lot worse.

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh, I never said it wasn't completely retarded, but com'on.. It's a little funny.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
I've watch this a few times and still laugh at it every time!

"Let Casper Drive"

"Who's that driving Patrick Swayze!"

Classic!

Now I'm sitting here wondering if I could keep up with the V if I went Ghost Riding.

·
Registered
CTS V
69 Posts
That was just plain stupid, not stupid funny just stupid. The song was just horendus, worse then the real ghostbusters song. As the principal of the high school in Billy Madison said "we are all stupider from watching that."

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Harmless. Lots better than other things the kids are into these days. Although whoever came up with that was high.
I would probably piss my pants if I was driving around and saw that. The dancing has got to be correct. Real wild and flailing makes it funnier.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
"what happens when you dont get invited to any parties..."

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I think its funny...the dancing is GREAT!!! Just some kids mocking the hip-hop culture.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts