Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Getting ready to buy...

658 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  yatesd 
#1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forum but have been browsing all day. Im getting ready to buy an 09 CTS black on black from a local dealer here in Oklahoma. He quoted me $37k before any negotiating. I think ive got a little ways to go on it..:thepan:

Its the performance package. Which doesnt sound like much of a upgrade to be honest. But its an automatic and doesnt have NAV. That was kind of the deal breaker for me but if I can get the car into a better price range, can I have them add NAV to the car for a reasonable price?? Is it worth it?

#3 ·
The CTS NAV is one of the best available on any car. If this is your preference, then find one you like. For me, as cool as the NAV is on the CTS I can't justify buying a NAV that will only work in one car.

I prefer portable NAV's for the low price and their ability to use in all my vehicles, including rentals. It makes it especially hard to justify when the standalone units generally offer better performance and upgrade options.

Amazon.com: Garmin nüvi 755T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator: Electronics

Amazon.com: Garmin nüvi 255W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator: Electronics

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.