Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 7 weeks getting car back from zzp. My experience has been great. If anyone is thinking getting any mods for your Cadillac ATS 2.0t, send your car to Zzp. Double the hp and torque. Forged internals ( JE digital heads and rods), cams, intercooler, e85, valve springs, 7163 zfr turbo, cold air intake, catless downpipe, full exhaust, tune, suspension (front and back sway bars, trailing arms, E gauge.

·
Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
536 Posts
Can't wait to hear details and your impression. Got a dyno sheet you can show off?

You know what's bad? My car sat almost 7 weeks at a dealership waiting to install a complete motor under warranty. That should have taken a week max.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
After 7 weeks getting car back from zzp. My experience has been great. If anyone is thinking getting any mods for your Cadillac ATS 2.0t, send your car to Zzp. Double the hp and torque. Forged internals ( JE digital heads and rods), cams, intercooler, e85, valve springs, 7163 zfr turbo, cold air intake, catless downpipe, full exhaust, tune, suspension (front and back sway bars, trailing arms, E gauge.
Can't wait to hear details and your impression. Got a dyno sheet you can show off?

You know what's bad? My car sat almost 7 weeks at a dealership waiting to install a complete motor under warranty. That should have taken a week max.
Well their were a few things that happen that wasn’t their hang up on the time frame. Not my first time having a car modded and the time frame never been done on time. I rather they do it right and not rush. First Zzp did tell me in advance that their in middle of race season, Second: fourth July week, had the engine sent out to balance the crank and shave the top end a little. Third: previously another shop didn’t install fuse in the E85 sensor, the cat downpipe had blow back 30% dyno again, they fixed all that. In stalled a new catless downpipe and then dyno again, as well as transmission, test and tune drive based on my 1/4 mile set up. Fourth I added sway bars last minute, they OOS on trailing arms, I waited a week and decided to bring car home it be another week due to painting them. I get trailing on Black Friday sale. Remember they had to break in the engine. Plus I need to break in the engine 500 miles( special oil). As for numbers whp, I double it. I will post track 1/4 mile times in a few weeks after break in period. The car will go up in whp when they come out with a fuel upgrade system for my Cadillac.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well their were a few things that happen that wasn’t their hang up on the time frame. Not my first time having a car modded and the time frame never been done on time. I rather they do it right and not rush. First Zzp did tell me in advance that their in middle of race season, Second: fourth July week, had the engine sent out to balance the crank and shave the top end a little. Third: previously another shop didn’t install fuse in the E85 sensor, the cat downpipe had blow back 30% dyno again, they fixed all that. In stalled a new catless downpipe and then dyno again, as well as transmission, test and tune drive based on my 1/4 mile set up. Fourth I added sway bars last minute, they OOS on trailing arms, I waited a week and decided to bring car home it be another week due to painting them. I get trailing on Black Friday sale. Remember they had to break in the engine. Plus I need to break in the engine 500 miles( special oil). As for numbers whp, I double it. I will post track 1/4 mile times in a few weeks after break in period. The car will go up in whp when they come out with a fuel upgrade system for my Cadillac.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, DP, Intake, HPT, CC
2,404 Posts
E gauge is gauge that reads all sensors in the car, 130 available on my platform. Air intake temps, oil temps, trans temp, boost ect...display 6 sensors at once on one gauge.
where did you mount it? A-pillar? photo would be nice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thing hauls ass!!! Great work from zzp. I will post 1/4 mile time when I get to the track in week or two. Don’t ask for whp, It’s a secret .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts