Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM announced today that anyone eligible for their Supplier Discount program can now give discount certificates to two friends or family members (really anybody). The new program is called GM Supplier Discount Plus. Certificates can be issued from now through October 31 and are good for 6 months from date of issue. See attachment for more information.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS
312 Posts
GM announced today that anyone eligible for their Supplier Discount program can now give discount certificates to two friends or family members (really anybody). The new program is called GM Supplier Discount Plus. Certificates can be issued from now through October 31 and are good for 6 months from date of issue. See attachment for more information.
I was hoping they were expanding it so I could use my 2500 in GM card earnings!!! Oh well....

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
If you plan on using GM Card Earnings in conjunction with GMS or GSU, get a Family First GM Card.

The earnings are 1% instead of 5%, but you can combine it with those discounts.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS
312 Posts
If you plan on using GM Card Earnings in conjunction with GMS or GSU, get a Family First GM Card.

The earnings are 1% instead of 5%, but you can combine it with those discounts.
Well, I'd have to spend 50k to get 500 in savings - not worth it. You can do alot better with other reward cards.

Can you even get the family first card if you are not an employee or related to an employee?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of pricw are we looking at with this discount ??
Supplier discount is about $1600 on a base with no options to about $3600 on a fully loaded one. Any incentives being offered would be added to your savings.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a great way to go. No dealers near me in Jersey or New York would honor it.

Its a crock of crap
Order from one of our forum dealers who will honor it and use courtesy delivery at one of your local dealers. Courtesy delivery will cost you around $250. Car gets delivered by GM straight to your local dealer, but you actually purchase it from the forum dealer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Order from one of our forum dealers who will honor it and use courtesy delivery at one of your local dealers. Courtesy delivery will cost you around $250. Car gets delivered by GM straight to your local dealer, but you actually purchase it from the forum dealer.

I hope this is not an inappropriate question...if it is please tell me.

Since the Supplier Plus discount is available to anyone, is there a way to connect with a person who perhaps does not have a use for his/her allotment of available discounts codes so that I can take advantage of this? I have driven foreign cars all my life, but I think it's time to go with GM and the CTS. It would be great if I can take advantage of this offer as further incentive to do so.

Please don't thrash me if I'm out of line here. It just seems that the program is designed to help move buyers toward GM product that would not otherwise do so.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I'll be glad to take any Supplier or GMS Deals on the new 2008 CTS..

I will do it on any car in the CADILLAC OR GMC Line up..

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI
63 Posts
I'd be happy to share my Supplier Discount with someone. If you've got a dealer and car in mind, let me know and I can register you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd be happy to share my Supplier Discount with someone. If you've got a dealer and car in mind, let me know and I can register you.
First of all, thank you for the offer. I really appreciate it!

I'm in NJ and from what I've read above it appears that the dealers in this area do not participate in the program. I would love to give my business to Superior Cadillac as they appear to be strong supporters of this site. My '05 TL comes off lease in January, but I'll probably make the purchase in December. From what I've read, the code is good for six months so I guess my timing is good. Please let me know what you would need from me to make this happen. Since I cannot PM (low post count - I'm new), perhaps you would like to PM me.

·
Registered
Cadillac
28 Posts
I am going to purchase СTS in November
So, how I can get that magic code
Anybody can help?

·
Registered
2008 SRX AWD Sport
172 Posts
I hope this is not an inappropriate question...if it is please tell me.

Since the Supplier Plus discount is available to anyone, is there a way to connect with a person who perhaps does not have a use for his/her allotment of available discounts codes so that I can take advantage of this? I have driven foreign cars all my life, but I think it's time to go with GM and the CTS. It would be great if I can take advantage of this offer as further incentive to do so.

Please don't thrash me if I'm out of line here. It just seems that the program is designed to help move buyers toward GM product that would not otherwise do so.
I have (2) GM Supplier Discount Forms which I will share with you or anyone.
PM Me if you are interested. These forms will be good for 6 months from the activation date.
My Company supplies parts for GM Vehicles especially the new CTS, so if you buy or lease one you are keeping us employed. (At least that's the way I look at it).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have (2) GM Supplier Discount Forms which I will share with you or anyone.
PM Me if you are interested. These forms will be good for 6 months from the activation date.
My Company supplies parts for GM Vehicles especially the new CTS, so if you buy or lease one you are keeping us employed. (At least that's the way I look at it).
Unfortunately, I cannot PM (I'm new on here and my post count is under 20). If you don't mind, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport Premium
129 Posts
If dealer price is less than employee price; and employee price is less than invoice, where does GMS pricing fit? Is it the same as employee pricing?

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Hi, I have been reading this forum for a while. I am definitely interested in the 08 CTS. If someone would be so kind as to share one of their GMS discount forms with me it would be greatly appreciated!

This discount may make the difference for me as to whether or not I can get into the CTS I really want or go for the less expensive(and not as nice) Infiniti G35x.

My E-mail is [email protected]

Thanks again! What a great and generous bunch of people on this forum. Especially on this day 9/11, it is truly heartening to be reminded what a great people we are.

:usflag:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts