Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS DI AWD Black Raven/Ebony Interior
70 Posts
I got a fully loaded, new from the factory CTS AWD DI with PDQ package below invoice and $10K worth of customizing for free! :bouncy:

See pics on my recent post.

·
Registered
NONE
2 Posts
I went into a local dealer today. The vehicle was priced at 50k and the most they would drop it is 5K.

·
Registered
09 CTS 3.6 Metallic Red, 11 Subaru Outback, 04 Malibu Maxx
278 Posts
I got a fully loaded, new from the factory CTS AWD DI with PDQ package below invoice and $10K worth of customizing for free! :bouncy:

See pics on my recent post.
inquiring minds want to know..how did you manage this one??

·
Registered
09 CTS 3.6 Metallic Red, 11 Subaru Outback, 04 Malibu Maxx
278 Posts
Yes GM is struggling but sales of the announced "core" brands were up in April.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D97TK2MG0.htm

We all love a great deal but if GM is to survive they need to be profitable and I would look to an end to many of the strong sales incentives. Now, could be a great time to buy your new Cadillac!!
Beleive the incentives and deals depend on 1. where you are and 2. how bad a dealer needs to move a car......most in my area are having no problems moving their CTS inventories.....so you arent seeing too many below invoice deals at all.......bought mine last Sept during employee pricing....and got it for $7500 off a $49K MSRP.......

beleive the current incentives include about $2750 off....GM card points and I think they still have the get out of your lease incentive......but still dont add up to my savings back in Sept....

·
Registered
09 CTS RWD 3.6L SFI Black Cherry / Cashmere
404 Posts
Hi folks,

Last Monday, I finally pulled the trigger on a new 09 CTS non-DI Black Cherry with cashmere interior and wood. They are now tinting the windows. I should get it tomorrow. Will post pics as soon as I have some. This forum has been very helpful during the whole shopping process, which in my case, took more than a year. Got a decent deal!!

Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts