Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a pain to have to log in each time it is used. I selected the no log in feature, entered the VIN, selected the keep me logged in option on my android and whatever else was needed, but it keeps defaulting to log in. Any ideas how to solve this? If this is how the app works, I might as well just use my remote to remote start as it is much more easy and fast.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So...it now keeps me logged in. Don't know why it wasn't before.

·
Registered
2019 CT6-V: Black Raven
35 Posts
It might have a single sign on feature that is on the fritz. I know that there are a few issues with the Cadillac app especially with my 19CT6-V where it wont load most of the videos and also manuals as it cant verify the vin of my car to a certain model.(which is weird since it recognizes it on the main selector page and continues to do so with a few reinstalls of the application on the iphone).

I know that I will sound like a broken record by suggesting the old "turning off and on" trick,but it might solve your problem if you havent already tried reinstalling it to see if it will refer back to the default settings.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, but for now I don't think I'll attempt to fix that which 'ain't broke' lol. It's working so I'll just let it alone. I'm not sure at this point if I'm going to continue with OnStar.

·
Registered
2019 CT6-V: Black Raven
35 Posts
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, but for now I don't think I'll attempt to fix that which 'ain't broke' lol. It's working so I'll just let it alone. I'm not sure at this point if I'm going to continue with OnStar.
Well, unless you live in an area with super high vehicle theft, cold weather in the morning, or high traffic accident rates, Im not sure it would be worth it just for the novelty to start your car remotely.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, unless you live in an area with super high vehicle theft, cold weather in the morning, or high traffic accident rates, Im not sure it would be worth it just for the novelty to start your car remotely.
Especially when I can just use the Remote that comes with the car. Vehicle theft can take place anywhere at anytime, but I agree some places are worse and luckily I don't live there. As for accidents - again - any time, any where...lots of bad drivers out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts