Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post what I already did in the Group Purchases and Member Discounts section.

**I can be reached at 1-800-970-HIDS

extension 2.**

Hey guys. My name is Mike and I'm the co-owner of WWW.ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTS.COM. We've come on here to provide a group buy for all of you. We offer the newest Generation McCulloch HID Kits in Single beam and Dual beam applications. What we have to offer for you isn’t merely a 100% plug and play kit for your Caddy's, but rather a dependable kit that does more than connect to your STOCK harness and provide improved light output. We are bringing you 100% Plug & Play kits with our NEW Harness. What this harness does is protect your OEM harness system by attaining the initial jolt of power not from your STOCK harness, but from the battery. This protection is well worth it when you consider that the initial power needed to start an HID KIT can be triple that of a regular 55 watts for a normal halogen bulb. In this harness, there are two (2) 20a protective fuses that prevent any damage from occurring to your OEM wiring harnesses. Every kit we will sell on here will come with this wiring harness. We offer all of the following applications in SINGLE BEAM: H1 - H3 - H4** - H7 - H11 - 9004 - 9005 - 9006 - 9007 - D2S. We do have the H4 HID KITS available in a DUAL BEAM application.

**ALL KITS AND PRODUCTS

SHIP OUT RIGHT AWAY!! NO

WAITING UNTIL

THE GB IS OVER!!**

Single Beam Kits With Harnesses
5300k- $290
6000k- $305
8000k- $325
10000k- $345

NOTE: 10000k takes a 1-3 days longer to ship.

Dual Beam Kits With Harnesses

5300k- $415
6000k- $430
8000k- $450
10000k- $470

NOTE: Dual Beam Kits take 1-3 days longer to ship.

WE ARE OVER 400+ VERIFIED THROUGH PAYPAL.

If you'd like to order please send PAYPAL payment to: [email protected] along with:

Full Name:
Kit Color:
Kit Size:
Daytime Phone Number:

If someone would like to use a money order please contact me.

Thes prices all INCLUDE SHIPPING. If youd like Express Shipping, it will be an extra $10. As you may see, these are all substantial discounts off our website prices. These PRICES are applicable to any CadillacForums.com member. WE DO NOT NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. THESE PRICES ARE GOOD FOR 1 PERSON OR THE WHOLE BOARD. If youd like to contact me for any reason, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 1-800-970-HIDS extension 2. Ill be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions and concerns.

**I can be reached at 1-800-970-HIDS

extension 2.**

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Hi Im looking for light output for my Avalanche equal to that of the Escalade. I do not want the deep blue or purple hues Ive seen on some HID kits, but rather just an OEM like look. Do you harnesses also work with Chevrolet vehicles? I forgot what type of low beam I have, I belive it is H3 but not sure. It is a 2004 Model.

Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Playdrv4me said:
Hi Im looking for light output for my Avalanche equal to that of the Escalade. I do not want the deep blue or purple hues Ive seen on some HID kits, but rather just an OEM like look. Do you harnesses also work with Chevrolet vehicles? I forgot what type of low beam I have, I belive it is H3 but not sure. It is a 2004 Model.

Thanks.
Hey. If youre looking for the most output than I most strongly suggest the 5300k. However, if youd like the color closest to an Escalade than 6000k is your best bet. Its going to put out a little less light than 5300k, but the color will be very similar to an Escalade. Yes, our harness does function with Chevrolet vehicles. And I just checked, and your low beam is a 9006 bulb which is quite easy to install. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

Mike

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have an 03 Ext and wanted to upgrade my fogs to HIDS. Do you have a plug-n-play kit for this. If so how much and what color matches the OEM's? And what brand is it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts