Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the ability to talk to people, who can talk to people and possible set up a plant tour since we are enthusiast, and I work for them!

Before I put these gears in motion I would like to be able to say a number for how many people would be able to attend. I would most likely try to so this on a Friday, just for possible travel sake. Maybe Dream Cruise weekend? Anyway please post if you would be able to, or like to tour the plant, and would actually show up if you say you are going to. :D

...plus there may be a couple V proto vehicle there that we could take a look at. ;)

·
Registered
2016 Black Raven CTS-V Previous 2007 Black Raven CTS-V
107 Posts
I've been trying to get a tour setup without success, so if your contacts are better than mine, go for it and I'll be there! :)

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Where in MI is the plant?

What will be there? '09 V?

When?

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Sounds great. I should be able to make a trip out from Cali for that! Especially if you are able to get us access to the new V.

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The plant is in Lansing, MI (~1.5 hours from Detroit). I can't promise anything about V's being there, but I know they left the proto plant, so I would think they are at the regular plant now.

·
Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
821 Posts
i also would be interested if i am available when it is set up for. if you get it set up advise here. thanks for trying whether successful or not.

·
Registered
2006 Raven CTS-V
1,245 Posts
Sounds great but I couldn't commit to anything until there was a set date for it (it's a long way).

·
Registered
Cadillac
56 Posts
Count me in as interested, if possible, see if you can make the visit contingent on the prototypes, I know thats a tall order but Im pretty sure we would all roll out to see those bad boys :bouncy:

·
Registered
CTS-V
874 Posts
I could do the 17th if that's what you're thinking :)

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just waiting on a call back from the communications manager for the plant. I don't even know if they do tours, but sometimes they do nice things for special interest groups.

I did just call Pratt&Miller (makers of the CTS-VR and C6-R), but they don't do tours until the end of race season which is about October. That would be a sweet one too. I'll call Robin Pratt back in a couple weeks to try and firm a date up.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
247 Posts
Count my son and I in. We have been to the Vette plant in B.G. which was great. Pratt&Miller would be sweet as well!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
Looks like close to a dozen possibly ... probably 5-8 for sure if we can nail down the 17th.

Whaddya think, mbiker97?

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just got off the phone with the comm manager there in Grand River. She said tours are off right now due to the launch, but should be resuming in October. Maybe well make a heck of a day out of it, and do LGR, and Pratt & Miller the same day! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts