Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the gauge cluster from a cadillac eldorado or a seville that looks like this one and is willing to sell me the piece that i lined in red in the picture below, if you have it and will sell it to me, email me at [email protected] and we can arrange a payment and shipment.

Thank You

Daniel

·
Registered
1997 Polo Green Cadillac Seville STS
685 Posts
Why don't you check eBay for a IP cluster bezel. Maybe one in carbon fiber, or brushed Aluminum..etc.?

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I cant, because thats what i bought and i had a guy install it and he tried to glue that piece to mine so it looked terrible and it rattled from vibrations so i decided to take it out and then the glue was there so i tried to clean it off so i ended up sanding the plastic smooth and pained it black and i dont like it so thats why i want an original one, and now that i typed to story if anyone wants to trade me my black one for the original one i will gladly do it plus ill throw in some money, and i have talked to all of the places that are selling them if they would sell me that piece and they all said the same thing that it wont sell if the piece is missing so they wont sell it to me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts