Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my 2007 AWD Escalade for 3 days & all working but my gate/garage controller. Tried all I know without luck. Then had a contact today on a BCM 07033 recall & after they finished the work they told me my HomeLink may work properly now. Does not.

I had another dealer send me programming instructions asking me to press the buttons to input the dip switch positions on my remotes. Mine are fairly old so I do not think they are rolling codes.

Anyone have experience inputting the dip switch postions from each garage/gate remote (on, off)??

Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pete

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well after a number of calls to HomeLink and others, it turns out my garage/gate system is a Lear Car2U Automation System available at Learcar2u.com.

For this unit, you take the cover off each remote and see if it has Dip switches and if it does you record the position of each switch. Then you use their system to program in the codes so it now works for my two garage doors with a Lift Master remote and my gate which is a Dynamic.

Cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pete

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Had to do that for my home in Montana, the manufacturer faxed the instructions and they worked, that was back in April 06' :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts