Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Speaking of gas prices... I was a little shocked to see regular at $2.76 at Chevron today... considering the last time I got gas a couple weeks ago it was $3.06/gal. all 3 vehicles were really empty... so I filled up the Town Car, then the Isuzu... and the Caddy is next.... ahh nothing like buying 67 gallons of gasoline in a day :)

·
Registered
93 Sedan Deville 4.9L
1,005 Posts
Speaking of gas prices... I was a little shocked to see regular at $2.76 at Chevron today... considering the last time I got gas a couple weeks ago it was $3.06/gal. all 3 vehicles were really empty... so I filled up the Town Car, then the Isuzu... and the Caddy is next.... ahh nothing like buying 67 gallons of gasoline in a day :)

Hehe, We are at 2.86 now and i am down to about 1/2 tank. last time I got gas I paid about 3.11, almost 3 full weeks ago. Should have filled up today, i imgine prices will bounce back up a bit.

·
Registered
Cadillac Deville (1990)
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can recall five dollars in my pocket, feeling rich. bought a dollar of gas and a six pack of beer. hmmm... ok, volkswagan beetle. but hey those were the days!
now if I were to go and buy a dollar of gas, Id have to jump on the hose to stop it!..:thumbsup:
N'awe. times are tight.

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood Brougham, 1988 Fleetwood Brougham
330 Posts
$2.69 for diesel yesterday, and reg unleaded was $2,89 at that station

my daily driver is a 2005 passat turbo diesel

·
Registered
'79 Phaeton (crushed), '94 Brougham, 78 Mark V DJ
183 Posts
Sorry, just had to post this. You lucky folks only paying 3.00 a gallon..
In Vancouver three weeks ago, it was $1.29 a litre.
Since there's about 3.78 litres in a gallon, a gallon of gas would cost about $4.88 Canadian, or $4.55 a gallon US.
Nothing quite like a $115 tank of gas..

·
Registered
93 Sedan Deville 4.9L
1,005 Posts
Not sure if people missed the text in my picture or not, just something i thought was ironic.

Gas, so called non-renewable takes alot of refining and sells for 3ish dollars per gallon.

Milk, renewable as anything else is now selling for over 4$ a gallon and needs little "refining" lol

·
Registered
1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance - 1969 Coupe DV (R.I.P.)
655 Posts
i hate gas. prices. it was about 3.42 here and now its back to about 3.12 or something. im slightly below a half in the caddy so ill probably have to put in $60 to fill it up... bummer.... i remember not too long ago when my suburban was at 1/4 of a tank and i walked in to the lady and said "$100 on 5 please" and she gave me this incredilous look too. she gave me an even more stunned look when i came back in and got my 2 dollars of change.

·
Registered
Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham de Elegance 1977
10 Posts
With you petrol is still very cheap! Here in Germany costs of the litres super 95 oct. 1.45 €. These are 5.49 € the gallon and in US $ are this 7.14 US $ / gal! I go with LP-Gas because petrol is too expensive here in Germany. LPG costs 0,58-0,66 € / litres. These are 2,24-2,54 € / gallon and in 2,91-3,31 US $. Then these are fuel costs like with you, but only with LPG!

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
With you petrol is still very cheap! Here in Germany costs of the litres super 95 oct. 1.45 €. These are 5.49 € the gallon and in US $ are this 7.14 US $ / gal! I go with LP-Gas because petrol is too expensive here in Germany. LPG costs 0,58-0,66 € / litres. These are 2,24-2,54 € / gallon and in 2,91-3,31 US $. Then these are fuel costs like with you, but only with LPG!
What is LPG? I've never heard of it.... :hmm:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts