Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have one that they want to part with? how much. I want to spend as little as possible. It is for a top secret project. PM my if you have one.

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Gene

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Does any one have one that they want to part with? how much. I want to spend as little as possible. It is for a top secret project. PM my if you have one.

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Gene
Okay, I give up. Is the term "garbage can cover" code for something?

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
The stock engine cover.

I have one that I cut into two Corvette style FRCs, but it didn't look right since the edges didn't wrap over the fuel rails.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Square, round, metal, plastic, with ants, with blood, with smell, crushed, cracked, flattened???

We specialize in these.

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS-V Light Platinum ...8800 Mi.
232 Posts
I have one that I took the V embs off of. I you can use it, pay the shipping from me 2 you and its yours.

Tom
732-319-4391

Call me

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
o wow!! :eek: no idea they resembled garbage lids that much!!

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one that I took the V embs off of. I you can use it, pay the shipping from me 2 you and its yours.

Tom
732-319-4391

Call me

I will call you later. I don't need the embz. If I do end up needing then I can get them of 2FIDDY!

·
Registered
BANK OWNED!! CTSV & EXT
1,689 Posts
I just wonder why we don't get cool covers, like Holden .

·
Registered
BANK OWNED!! CTSV & EXT
1,689 Posts
GM might be upset if they look on here and see how many people are running corvette FRCs :tisk:

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
GM might be upset if they look on here and see how many people are running corvette FRCs :tisk:
Yeah, we do a lot of other things that would upset GM's Cadillac "good taste police" like metal pedals and gear shifts. And of course there are the exhaust headers with cutouts and......

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts
Yeah, we do a lot of other things that would upset GM's Cadillac "good taste police" like metal pedals and gear shifts. And of course there are the exhaust headers with cutouts and......
F the Police! :alchi:

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
when you said "garbage can cover" i was thinking at first you meant the stock flywheel...for some reason...

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
man hole cover, there you go. even better description =P

but in my kitchen i have a small trash can, with a round lid (that pops open when you press the pedal, you know), and the size is almost exactly the same as the flywheel :)

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its very possible. i will let you know when the date gets closer. I do actually have you coming but im not sure if it will come out right the first time.

Thanks man

gene

1 - 20 of 20 Posts