Cadillac Owners Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
Ha! Good news, I’m not dead yet LOL... I had to get another Heart pump implant, my third heheheheh since 2009... as you may recall, my other option is a heart transplant and I don’t want a transplant, I wanna leave this earth with what I came with... since I’m relatively old anyway ��

MY caddy still sits in our NY garage. HOWEVER the real good news is that I will be moving her to a 2 1/2 car heated garage with electricity in Connecticut where I can comfortably work/restore and proudly get her back on the road again,

Thanks and cheers.
Josh,
I replied to your PM. I'm glad you're back here on the forum. Ask for help and you will get it! Marv

·
Premium Member
CTS WAGON 3.6 AWD PREMIUM
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Josh,
I replied to your PM. I'm glad you're back here on the forum. Ask for help and you will get it! Marv
Marv, another open heart surgery and another heart pump - another 3 1/2 years and I’m still kicking :) LOL AND FINALLY we took our wagon out of the garage... in tota/almost 7 years and took it, in tow. to our friend‘s who is a mechanic.

hope/trust that all is well with you and yours...

josh

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,437 Posts
Good news for a yucky year.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Thank you guys✔ much appreciated.
we have abt 70,000 Miles on the odometer. We dropped all the oil and transmission/power steering fluids including the brake fluid. Brakes... tires...

👉👉👉we were thinking of swapping our factory alloys (and put it in our garage) for steel rims because we drove cross country 3 times with the wagon and for some reason 2 of the alloys had hairline cracks which air always leaked... every 100 miles we had to add air into the tires. In Salt Lake City in 2014 we found one guy who was able to weld the rims, which worked... but I’m afraid that going cross country again these welds might break... Soooo we were thinking of using (black) steel rims so that we won’t have worry about cracked rims.

but I wonder with 18” rim steels will I have the right clearances or offset.

thanky again 👍👍

·
Registered
2009 SRX V6 RWD, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe
229 Posts
Marv, another open heart surgery and another heart pump - another 3 1/2 years and I’m still kicking :) LOL AND FINALLY we took our wagon out of the garage... in tota/almost 7 years and took it, in tow. to our friend‘s who is a mechanic.

hope/trust that all is well with you and yours...

View attachment 587646 View attachment 587647 josh
I had quadruple bypass in May and have still had no improvement in my symptoms. PM the name of your most recent pump, I may need to have a talk with my cardiologist.

Hope the phoenix rises soon. That was the most beautiful wagon ever built, even with that interior....

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Back in the day leaky alloys were common. We just painted the inside with white latex paint and no more leaks. Welding should keep them from spreading.
THANK YOU FOR THAT... MAKES SENSE!!!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Back in the day leaky alloys were common. We just painted the inside with white latex paint and no more leaks. Welding should keep them from spreading.
Thanks For that... makes sense!!!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
BTW... painted white latex with a gun - can - brush?
Thank you✔✔✔

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I had quadruple bypass in May and have still had no improvement in my symptoms. PM the name of your most recent pump, I may need to have a talk with my cardiologist.

Hope the phoenix rises soon. That was the most beautiful wagon ever built, even with that interior....
Sent u a DM, yesterday 👍

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
👉👉👉IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR THE GROWL OF THE 3.6 ON THE HIGHWAY WHEN I “Floor-it”... HAPPINESS IS!!!✨

There she is after 5 1/2 years... SHES ALIVE... her name is “Matilda” 😁. We changed all the oil/fluids... engine/transmission/brakes/power steering/antifreeze flush... filters (including transmission)... changed all brakes inc rotors/tires...

she is a time capsule because when we took a drive yesterday... was amazed of all the songs we forgot @ the HDD lol.

ANYWHICH... my Mechanic also changed the spark plugs... however I am seeing that the MPG dropped to 12mpg... in 2014-15 I would get in the 20s especially in cross country driving... NY to Cali and back... when we had the wind behind us, I would get 30mpg

ANYWAY.. we are Happy!
9BD515CC-CF20-46E6-8970-5A107EA0F317.jpeg

81 - 94 of 94 Posts