Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I’ve been reading these forums and I want to first say how helpful they have been!! I will be a first time Cadillac owner and have been searching all over for an Escalade Sport that’s available to take delivery of by the end of the year and not overpriced! I finally found one but it’s galactic grey…I initially thought I only wanted black or white but this color looks nice too. I feel like where I live all I see are black Escalade and the thought of having some thing a little bit different is appealing. Would love to get some feedback. Thanks 😊
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
‘22 Premium Luxury on order
239 Posts
Hi! I’ve been reading these forums and I want to first say how helpful they have been!! I will be a first time Cadillac owner and have been searching all over for an Escalade Sport that’s available to take delivery of by the end of the year and not overpriced! I finally found one but it’s galactic grey…I initially thought I only wanted black or white but this color looks nice too. I feel like where I live all I see are black Escalade and the thought of having some thing a little bit different is appealing. Would love to get some feedback. Thanks 😊 View attachment 608309
If you are able to find one in a color that you like for MSRP i don’t see any reason to pass it up based on color alone….go for it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Literally every 21 or 22 I've seen on the road in person is black or white and it's boring.
I feel the same way! That’s what drew me to the color, although initially I only wanted black or white. I usually keep my cars only 2-3 years so was just concerned it wouldn’t be a problem down the road when I trade or sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts