Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,

Just submitted our order on Monday for Escalade Sport/Duramax diesel/Galactic on Brandy/Touring Pack/Onyx pack/Floor liner pack. Super-Cruise was defaulted as a selected item in my '22 build so I assumed it's now a standard option. Is that correct?

Dealer just called me and said the Floor liner pack is on back-order, so he removed it so my order could get accepted.

Just waiting on allocation at this point, but was hoping someone here could share pics of their Galactic Gray Metallic. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Sport Galactic Gry 4x4
3 Posts
Hi gang,

Just submitted our order on Monday for Escalade Sport/Duramax diesel/Galactic on Brandy/Touring Pack/Onyx pack/Floor liner pack. Super-Cruise was defaulted as a selected item in my '22 build so I assumed it's now a standard option. Is that correct?

Dealer just called me and said the Floor liner pack is on back-order, so he removed it so my order could get accepted.

Just waiting on allocation at this point, but was hoping someone here could share pics of their Galactic Gray Metallic. Thanks!
I just bought one today and will post pictures of it tomorrow

·
Registered
2022 Sport Platinum Escalade 4 x 4
106 Posts
Thanks for asking this question and to the person who posted pictures. My order for a satin gray sport platinum has been waiting to be accepted since January. Finally got the call last week that my order is ready to be accepted but that satin gray is no longer being made!!!! So I went with Galactic Gray!

·
Registered
20 Posts
wiseguy. that's looking pretty noice! more and more I'm liking the the chrome with a black set of wheels .. nice contrast. may have to reconsider for spirts build since satin steel is out and my order is still in la la land

·
Registered
23 Posts
wiseguy. that's looking pretty noice! more and more I'm liking the the chrome with a black set of wheels .. nice contrast. may have to reconsider for spirts build since satin steel is out and my order is still in la la land
That's what I wanted was the contrast. To be honest I wasn't sure when I ordered but I think it turned out well. I wanted a dark color but not black.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to see one in person with the Galactic Gray Metallic. I live near Cincinnati, OH. I have been waiting for 7 months to get mine. I was informed by dealer it is being built next week. Sent build sheet to me and it is the wrong color, UGH! I ordered black and it is getting built Galactic Gray Metallic.

·
Registered
2022 Sport Platinum Escalade 4 x 4
106 Posts
I’ve had my Galactic Gray Sport Platinum for almost 2 months. It amazes me how different it looks sometimes. In different lighting, it looks gray, blue, or purple. I love it. It’s very sharp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts