5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best on the g-tech last night was 6.34..pretty
good iguess, car is a 99 STS...if it only could hook
up a little better..... :mad:

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Sounds good but just remember that G-Tech times are REALLY only meant for diagnostic readings. They are great for "comparative" data but not for "absolute".
In other words, they're helpful to show the difference between different G-Tech runs (before and after tests when doing performance mods) but don't bet on them being real close to what you'd see at the track from the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know...

i know what your saying friend,....i cant belive
i visited Newtown last year and i didn't see your sweet
Fleetwood brougham....i went to that Pizza place from the movie "the Signs"...think it's called Moms bake at home pizza or something....
I used to live in Souderton Pa, do you know where it is?
Now i'm back in Sweden and it really sucks.....gonna have to find an american girl i can marry so i can stay in america for good..... :p

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Re: yeah i know...

Small world. When that movie came out, I was living in Yardley which is over by the river. I don't spend much time in town even now that I live here. My place is outside of town in the woods, away from people. The area was in a buzz when Mel and his crew were shooting here. The house they used for his home was in Doylestown, the resturant was in Newtown, and they shot in a pharmacy in Morrisville. So they were ALL OVER the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts