Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
I agree with Mark, they should put it on the correct side of the car. I am 100% against fuel door releases though. My 05' C320 doesn't have a release either, its the same as the CTS. My QX4 had a release and it NEVER EVER worked in the winter. Why don't you park your precious CTS' inside if your afraid of someone steeling your gas, or if thats not an option, just get a locking gas cap (it will save the desperate from breaking the release by prying the door open. I assume most CTS owners are middle - to- upper income earners... apparently theres alot more jelousy in the States. Rarely does a car get keyed because it's nice in my city of a million+ people. Typically us with nice cars simply dont go to shady areas where vandals like to sabotage cars out of jelousy, nevermind stealing the damn gass. And may I also reconfirm that gas is ALOT more expensive in Canada than the US, you'd think the market would me hotter.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.