Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was great. Me and three guys from work decide to go bowling. We take my car. I don't drink anyways, so I'm always the designated driver. Anyway, they have a bit to drink and I guess you could say they're a little buzzed. We get back on the freeway so I can dropped them off at the base. Well on our journey back there's this white integra. Early 90's model. Fart can. He's infront of me and is going real slow. This is a really long on ramp that's 2 lanes wide. So, I blow by him and he just doesn't like the fact that a caddy did that to him. So here he comes. I get on it and he even makes to to my b pillar. All the while I have 3 people in my car and me driving. He only has one passenger. Well, for some reason he decides that he's going to try to race me again. And Again, and Again. Each time losing. But, one of the dudes in the back has a better idea since beating him has becomes boring.

Friend: "Dude, blow buy him and I'll moon 'em."

We do this about 4 times and everyone including me in the car are dying.
I wish I knew what that dude was thinking getting smoke by my Caddy with 4 guys in it, one mooning 'em.
Then I proceeded to drop them off at the gate on base and the gate guard says, "I smell a strong alcohol smell coming from your car." Luckily she let us go. I guess they had more than I thought. Oh well, still a fun time.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Hahahaha:histeric:
That's hilarious! Its always awesome beating some cocky guy in a FWD 4 cylinder ricer in a caddy!

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac DeVille 4.9L
203 Posts
Hehe...great kill/emotional scar.

Reminds me of a time when some chick in a Hyundai Tucson or something tried to merge into my lane right next to me....thought there might be room for two. When she realized, she used the middle of the road to get in front of me. At the next light, she turned right, and I happened to be going that way too. She turned, and went disgustingly slow (all this time on the phone). I honked, nothing changed. My brother smiled evilly at me :cool2: and we got in the other lane. I stomped it, and we pASSed them real good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts