Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend, who's a good looking girl, had a funny dream about me. I drove my '70 caddy around and it was black, and dressed in all black and I had a sniper riffle and I shot people. HAHAHAHAH. Then, we eventually ****ed in the back of the caddy.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
*calling the FBI Counter-terrorism division*

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Oh yeah! My weirdest dream was when i was standing in the middle of a grass field and all you could see was grass and then all of the sudden a giant gorilla flies out of know where and looks at me and growls. So I take off running and look behind me and he's gone so I stop running and look around and he's gone. Next thing i know I look up and he's up in the air coming at me and does an elbow drop on top of me and starts beating the crap out of me and then I woke up. CRAZINESS!!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BlackoutSpecV said:
Oh yeah! My weirdest dream was when i was standing in the middle of a grass field and all you could see was grass and then all of the sudden a giant gorilla flies out of know where and looks at me and growls. So I take off running and look behind me and he's gone so I stop running and look around and he's gone. Next thing i know I look up and he's up in the air coming at me and does an elbow drop on top of me and starts beating the crap out of me and then I woke up. CRAZINESS!!!!!
hmmmmm interesting...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Was the gorilla purple? lol

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Interesting dreams. The only dream I've ever had that involves my Caddy is I was driving along from Alamagordo to Los Cruces NM through the White Sands Missile Range, and they fired missiles at my car. Weird.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
missles at a boat lol You didn't watch CNN before you went to sleep did you?

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
My friend, who's a good looking girl, had a funny dream about me. I drove my '70 caddy around and it was black, and dressed in all black and I had a sniper riffle and I shot people. HAHAHAHAH. Then, we eventually ****ed in the back of the caddy.
yup..it was only a dream! :histeric: j/k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts